Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VIII: The Menace Within + Expansion Pack  (Read 29872 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile

Bad End #2

How to get it:
Mad Scientist + Apprentices Victory
Tip:
Come on...you need a tip?

Song for this Ending: Listen

Mad Scientist: Good job my young apprentice is time to set our plan is motion, Operation Carmella!

Aprentice: What Operation Carmella, so we will call the disease Carmella, like your daughter?

Mad Scientist: follow me!

They proceed to the Mad Scientist’s room, normally this is a normal room as any other. Then the Mad Scientist presses a button and the farther wall behind to open.

Aprentice: waoo amazing you had expanded your bedroom, no wonder your room was too simple and clean for someone who was preparing to take over the world.

They walk down the steps and enter to the secret lab of the Mad Scientist, he proceed to turn on the light and what the apprentice saw left him without speech, in fact he even lost his balance and fell sitting on the floor.

What he witnessed was nothing more than a huge chamber with dozens of crystals tubes, big to find a person inside, and of course they were all filled.

Mad Scientist: See something familiar son?

Aprentice: Professor this is…… they are all….

2 years have passed since the incident on the laboratory, the people doesn’t know what happened there neither they will.
The place is a remote city somewhere, the bell from a school can be heard from a distance, every student enter to their classes.

Teacher: listen to me guys we have a new transfer student.

Everyone in class open the eyes to see who the new student is. Then a young girl enters and stand in front of everyone, and say.

Girl: greetings everyone, I am hope to get along with all of you and have a lot of friends…..my name is Carmella.

She smiles.

Carmella: nice to meet you!