Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Let's play Magicka

Started by Tom, September 19, 2012, 06:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakilevo

woo~ evening is approaching. Stil only 9 am here.

Tom

I'm on IRC now, well, looking in every now and then. Waiting for a 3rd player.

Zakilevo

hmm.. Where the hell is the 3rd guy...

Tom

We tried, we'll try again. Some other day.

Who else is interested? Yell...

Telrunya

I would be, but I'm busy so not always around. If I see in this topic a game is starting and I have time, I'll try to hop on IRC :)

Jimgerdes

Darn

Sorry I didn't answer Tom!  My internet in my building went out and must have gotten fixed while I was out.  :(
Hopefully another time! :(
No man is an island, unto himself.

Zakilevo

Anyone up to play this around 6 or 7 pm Germany time tomorrow?

Zakilevo

So no three men magicka after all? :(

Tom

Zakilevo

Quote from: Tom on October 05, 2012, 11:03:42 AM
doesn't look like it.

Well Jim thought he couldn't play, but now that he fixed his game he can play.

I fixed mine too so if we can figure out when we can all play together, we can get this going :)

Jimgerdes

Yeah whenever I would play, I would get massive Framerate issues.  It's fixed now though.  Just let me know when you guys are thinking about playing!  I don't check the forum much, but I figure Zaki will let me know.  I'll try not to be too busy this time :)

Shizzle

Hey guys! Being a bit of a slowpoke here, but I wanted to check out Magicka. Would purchasing it still be worth it? I'm worried most players have moved on?

Jimgerdes

It's a good game Shizzle if you have people to play with.  Drop by IRC and I'll probably play with you.  I'm not on the forums much so you're on your own if you try to get a group going that way.

Zakilevo

Quote from: Jimgerdes on December 28, 2012, 10:13:58 PM
It's a good game Shizzle if you have people to play with.  Drop by IRC and I'll probably play with you.  I'm not on the forums much so you're on your own if you try to get a group going that way.

I will play with you as well. Jim can contact me if you manage to get him to play Sizzle :D

Shizzle

...sizzling.

I'll see what I can do come feb. In exams now!