Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arundel

What a welcome...

Fury, its quite interesting that you'd deliberately insinuate you're not a mafia member before making your vote. Are you trying to hide behind the veil of innocence as you pick off the easiest target? I think its safe to assume that the Mafia aren't so vulnerable to emotion; didn't you see the dead guy this morning?

Beyond simple retaliation, I VOTE FURY for a decently well thought out plan.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Lefanis

I vote Arundel.

He hasn't registered for the Thing Attacks.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Zakilevo

Quote from: Lefanis on October 20, 2012, 06:28:51 AM
I vote Arundel.

He hasn't registered for the Thing Attacks.

LOL

Seriously though, Arundel you should really sign up for that too ;)

Arundel

Quote from: Zaki on October 20, 2012, 07:21:28 AM
LOL

Seriously though, Arundel you should really sign up for that too ;)

What are we talking about now?
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Arundel

Lefanis

Alright, Vote Ketchum!

UNVOTE Arundel.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

VOTE FURY. He is the first lynch voter of Lanyon, Vanilla Townie.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

First lynching doesn't mean anything because no one knows anything but we have to vote anyway.

Tell me my reasoning for this second round is wrong.  ???

Fury

Quote from: Arundel on October 20, 2012, 08:39:50 AM
What are we talking about now?
I can't believe my sig power doesn't work!  :o

Indirik

Actually, you don't have to vote. It is optional in this game.

VOTE FURY for not knowing the rules. (Or attempting to hide behind non-existant rules.)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fury

IF we don't vote the show can't go on so we have to vote unless we want to be stuck in limbo. I suspected Indirik as a Mafia. Now he's just raised a red flag.

I'm pretty sure the Mafias are Indirik and Arundel now. Arundel I've explained. Indirik because he started a sideshow arguing with the producer (GM) about how the show wasn't moving forward. Standard distraction for a bad guy. Trust me, I know how this game shows work. ;)

If I were a bad guy I wouldn't be doing lengthy analyses to put myself in the spotlight. Come on, do the maths.

Indirik

Wrong again. The game continues even if no one votes. It just takes longer. Nice try.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fury

3-weeks IS limbo. TV shows are weekly. Anyway, get with the voting!  >:(
(you all know who to vote for, for this round and the next...)

Zakilevo

VOTE FURY

Stop trying to confuse people! You are making me go back and read rules again!