Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!  (Read 44901 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!
« Reply #165: November 06, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »
I agree, but he shouldn't mentioned the part of the scan.

Something that have been bothering me for a while.....WHO IS NORREL?
Norrel is also Slapsticks, he changes his name sometime ago. Why, Idk ;D

Not sure if you recall my gambit in one of the earliest Werewolf games earlier. The part where I mentioned I am Sage and still got lynched by you all :P
I learnt a lot from that game, that game got PM function that I not utilize to PM a few of you to change the vote from lynch me ;)
Using that game experience, and added with this no-PM rule in this Show game, I have to do something. Considering Parity almost reached.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: November 06, 2012, 03:04:55 PM »
Norrel is also Slapsticks, he changes his name sometime ago. Why, Idk ;D

First Rollen, now Norrel...what next, Indrik changing his name to Farrel??

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: November 06, 2012, 03:29:15 PM »
Norrel is his IG family name.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: November 07, 2012, 01:03:42 AM »
The day when Lefanis the Doctor dies, I figure out the Game Setting that Norrel, our GM used.
See my Cop Role below.

You are the Cop, and can tell the good guys from the bad.

Each NIGHT, you may send the moderator a PM with your choice of player that you want to investigate.

The Moderator will inform you as to that person’s guilt or innocence. If you are blocked by a Jailkeeper, you will receive a PM stating “No Result”. At no time may you privately communicate with any other player. You will always be given a correct result.

You win when all the Mafia players are gone, whether you survive to the end or not.

Confirm that you are ready in thread after you've had all necessary questions answered about your role and the rules.

My PM to GM about my Scan List ::)
Thank you for your prompt reply to my question.
Well, in that case.

Scan Indirik, then Lefanis(if I survive till then).

1) Indirik
2) Lefanis

Should the first scan/investigate order person dies, move to the next person in the list.

Hmm, not easy forming a Justice League out of all these when I cannot PM the scanned guys.
Oh well, there will come a suitable time when I can post up my scanned list on forum, assuming I not get hunted by bad guys 8)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 01:11:32 AM by Ketchum »
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: November 07, 2012, 01:28:11 AM »
I agree, but he shouldn't mentioned the part of the scan.

Something that have been bothering me for a while.....WHO IS NORREL?
Slapsticks
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: November 08, 2012, 03:35:56 AM »
At first, I thought Indirik was the biggest threat. He posted a lot and observed closely - or so it seemed. But then I realized he was also a threat to himself, so I convinced Zaki to keep him in the game (and scan him first, to make sure he wasn't the cop.) All in all, everything went as planned: a job well done.

Good game guys, that was a lot of fun.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: November 08, 2012, 05:42:27 AM »
At first, I thought Indirik was the biggest threat. He posted a lot and observed closely - or so it seemed. But then I realized he was also a threat to himself, so I convinced Zaki to keep him in the game (and scan him first, to make sure he wasn't the cop.) All in all, everything went as planned: a job well done.

Good game guys, that was a lot of fun.
The very reason why I decide to scan Indirik first day. He posts a lot, and you know this likely bring him to scanners(good guy and bad guy scanners) attention 8)

I almost die in Day 1 lynch voting myself. Imagine Cop dies on Day 1, the good guys as good as lost :(

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: November 08, 2012, 03:07:06 PM »
I protected Fury and someone else. I forgot.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell