Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

I don't really understand if it started or not, do we have to wait to cast vote or not, normally it started by the opposing faction killing a villager before we lynch?
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Lanyon

I think it has. I'm not 100% positive but  I was just messing around anyways. werewolf games shouldn't be this quiet

Ketchum

Have this game started? No Update on Night 0?

Vote Slapsticks... this is a tradition, vote GM :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Norrel

Just hold up, I'll start the game asap.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

Sorry, this was meant to start 41 minutes prior to this time.

"This is October third of the year 2052, and may I welcome you to the tenth season of You Lose! The first - and best - reality TV / crime thriller / slasher on TV today!"

The show's host and announcer, The Mafioso, walks in front of a green screen filled with the show's logo.

"Nine wannabe reality-TV stars will walk into the Loser's mansion today. You will see their every move - all the drama, all the sex, all the comedy. The twist? Two of them are violent psychopaths, who will stop at nothing to brutally murder the rest of the cast and in doing so pardon their death sentences! If they lose? The rest of the surviving cast will be given fortune, a career in reality TV, and a cool hat!"

"Alright guys, enough with the bull! The stars are already moving in to the mansion - and already drama brews as they plot murder and argue over who slept with who! Wave to the camera, guys!"

Day has officially started. Day will end either on the 24th at 6PM PDT or when a majority lynch vote has occurred.

I will be posting a tally of votes every day: you will not need to do it manually yourself.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Lanyon

*waves I would just like to say: power to the brochachos

Indirik

I now intend to vote for Lanyon. "Brochachos"? Seriously?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Lanyon

well if i'm following your vote does that mean i have to vote for myself?

Indirik

Only a serial killer would say something like that. And if you vote for yourself, you're definitely insane.

Lanyon

fine then VOTE INDIRIK because it's tradition, I'm probably the guardian angel, and he is just a bro in denial

Fury

Quote from: Lanyon on October 04, 2012, 05:32:41 AM
fine then VOTE INDIRIK because it's tradition, I'm probably the guardian angel, and he is just a bro in denial
No guardian angels here. Only the doctor and the jailkeeper.
Red flag!

Indirik

See? He is crazy.

What rock do they look under to find people for these reality shows?

Ketchum

*Wave my hand at the crowd. Then hit Lanyon head for forgetting we are in live show of no guardian angel.

Seriously what is angel anyway?
Lanyon, show me your medicine bag if you are a doctor. Or if you pretend to be one anyway.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Velax

I thought I found a medicine case, but it turned out to just be a plastic bag. :(

Lanyon

Oh yeah excuse me. it seems at night time my "inner bro" comes out and proceeds to act like a stereotypical douche in sandals with an upside down visor. Kinda like the hulk but less big and green and more annoying.