Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonya

Slapstick, PLEASE!

Use color format on the RP...

Lefanis

I don't know, Ross did make us wait rather long to get this show started... And how could we begin this show without first voting the Pokémon Ketchum?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

All, right VOTE LANYON

Reality TV star I may be but I also got a side business to take care off which might keep me busy...

Norrel

Update 1.2

Sorry for the hour-long delay, also for not posting yesterday.

Lanyon: Fury
Indirik: Lanyon

Not voting: everyone else

5 votes are necessary for a lynch to occur, so both Lanyon and Indirik are 4 votes from a lynch.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Fury

Quote from: Slapsticks on October 06, 2012, 04:05:28 AM
Update 1.2
5 votes are necessary for a lynch to occur...

So we're taking the meaning of majority as:
a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number

rather than:
the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder (distinguished from plurality)?

That would mean the majority will change as the total number of people goes down and that majority will keep getting harder to reach as there will be less good guys voting and more power to the baddies. Meaning if no lynches takes place, the bad guys will BUMP US OF ONE BY ONE.

Norrel

Quote from: Fury on October 06, 2012, 10:18:57 AM
questions

Considering how you can vote for no lynch to occur, yes. You need a total majority, and when it is achieved, the day instantly ends.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

You all signed up for this with the understanding that you'd complete the game. Do any of you want to be subbed out?

Lefanis

I guess most of us are waiting for the other game to end. Can't handle two at once  :-\
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sonya

I am reading everything up again, the Thing 2 was sort of intense.

Ketchum

Quote from: Fury on October 06, 2012, 10:18:57 AM
That would mean the majority will change as the total number of people goes down and that majority will keep getting harder to reach as there will be less good guys voting and more power to the baddies. Meaning if no lynches takes place, the bad guys will BUMP US OF ONE BY ONE.
In summary, we should not vote no-lynch.

I suggest here is what we all must do. Just put forward 2 candidates for lynch everyday. Then run both of them until almost deadline, then choose only 1 candidate that not provide satisfying explanation. What do you all think? :)

Hello, anybody home? Everyone been sleeping in own room or with somebody? 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

We still have until the 24th for this turn to end, still i see no one telling me their reason to be on this mansion, so you have any unterior motive besides being  the Top Star?

Ketchum

Quote from: Sonya on October 11, 2012, 08:44:48 PM
We still have until the 24th for this turn to end, still i see no one telling me their reason to be on this mansion, so you have any unterior motive besides being  the Top Star?

I just want become TV star after this reality show is over.
I want follow in the footsteps of actor of Ash Ketchum, the Pokemon Master.

Tell me, what is your motivation or motive to join this show?
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Indirik

VOTE LANYON

I have to say that the three week time limit for posting votes is more than a little bit ridiculous. I think you can guarantee that most people will simply forget that this thread even exists. And since this is the first turn, we have absolutely nothing to discuss that hasn't already been said.

Unless we're all completely missing something about this particular game that makes a three-week turn necessary. But I'm not seeing it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

VOTE LANYON for bullying my Pikachu in my last Pokemon game.

Norrel

Quote from: Indirik on October 12, 2012, 01:43:13 AM
VOTE LANYON

I have to say that the three week time limit for posting votes is more than a little bit ridiculous. I think you can guarantee that most people will simply forget that this thread even exists. And since this is the first turn, we have absolutely nothing to discuss that hasn't already been said.

Unless we're all completely missing something about this particular game that makes a three-week turn necessary. But I'm not seeing it.

The intent is not for the deadline to be reached, the intent is for you guys to have more than ample time to decide. As was made abundantly clear, the day ends the moment a simple majority is found. Just because you're not being rushed doesn't mean you shouldn't do things - the deadline could be literally indefinite and the game would still work.