Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf IX: You Lose!

Started by Norrel, September 26, 2012, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indirik

QuoteB. Once you are killed (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post. This means that you do not even get a "Bah" post. The dead in this game are silent.
No kibbitzing from ghosts, please.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Norrel

As Ketchum's body spasm in his final moments, a badge slips out of his pocket.

Yup, he wasn't lying. He was the cop.

You all (or, well, two of you) come to a terrible realization: there are two mafiosos. And there are two of you.

Arundel and Zaki run away from the contest, and come back riding chargers and wielding lances. They smash their lances into the other two contestants, splinters flying everywhere. Indirik and Sonya die instantly and are eaten by horses.

Townies, YOU LOSE! You were beaten in an absolute and total fashion by Arundel the Mafia Goon and Zaki the Mafia Role Cop!

Well, psychos, here you go! You're free to wreak havoc on the world once again.

Winners: Zaki, Arundel
YOU LOSErs: Everyone else.

Until next time,

YOU LOSE!
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Ketchum

Norrel, thank you for your updates. It is very funny indeed 8)

Actually my scan was not on Sonya. My Cop scan orders were on Indirik first day, he is good guy. On Lefanis second day, he was good guy.

However considering Lefanis the good guy was murdered, I have to take a gamble between Sonya, Zaki and Arundel. I have my suspicion on Sonya and Zaki, so a toss up between both. That is why I took a gamble and post that I scanned Sonya, although in reality I did not. Sorry Sonya, your posts make you look suspicious to me before I post my gamble scan ::)

The No-PM rule kind of disadvantage to good guys. As no Justice League full of scanned Good guys were formed easily. Everyone do not trust each other, except for Bad guys of course. But I like the innovation behind Norrel GM rules ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

And what role is Indirik? :-/
Didn't I say it was Arundel and Indirik?

Indirik

Fury

Ketchum

Quote from: Fury on November 06, 2012, 03:20:02 AM
And what role is Indirik? :-/
Didn't I say it was Arundel and Indirik?
Fury, at least you are right about Arundel being bad guy ;)

My first day scan on Indirik, he is good guy. That's all GM told me. No role reveal even though Lefanis is Doctor scanned on my second day scan, just say good guy.

When Lefanis is murdered, I have to gamble on "All In".
That's why my Show time post below:

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3221.msg80540.html#msg80540
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Sonya

Baka Ketchum!

One thing is to gamble another is to LIE.

Norrel

Lefanis was the doc, Ketchum was the cop. All others apart from the maf are vanilla.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Norrel

Quote from: Sonya on November 06, 2012, 04:39:57 AM
Baka Ketchum!

Actually, that gambit was a really good gambit IMO. It was exactly what he was supposed to do, except that his tell was off.

Indirik

After that big post on the last night, I figured it was 50/50 if that was real or fake. You could easily have been mafia trying to get people to vote to lynch a townie. That's why I went with Arundel.

Lack of participation doomed us. I don't think the slow pace is very well suited to our posters.

Norrel

Quote from: Indirik on November 06, 2012, 04:50:22 AM
Lack of participation doomed us. I don't think the slow pace is very well suited to our posters.

This is correct. The experiment was worth doing but I think these types of mafia games should stick to where they're from.

Ketchum

Quote from: Sonya on November 06, 2012, 04:39:57 AM
Baka Ketchum!

After you, the one I suspect the most is Zaki. He post considerably less in the game.
I wont suspect Arundel as he just subbed in.

Sonya,

Imagine you in my position as a Cop. Will you do the same thing that I done?
As no PM allowed and I follow strictly this game rules. Except for that ghost talk taunting 8)

Quote from: Indirik on November 06, 2012, 04:50:22 AM
After that big post on the last night, I figured it was 50/50 if that was real or fake. You could easily have been mafia trying to get people to vote to lynch a townie. That's why I went with Arundel.

Yes, you are right. I could easily been mafia out to mislead people to vote lynch townie.
But not much choice I have there. Especially after knowing Lefanis is good guy and he dies during the night mafia hunt.
If I did not post My Show time, who will you vote for? ???

Whoever place hunt on Lefanis that night, I consider it a good game well-played.
You have deprive me of my confirmed townies, resulting in my scan useless for that night Lefanis dies ;)

Ketchum

Quote from: Norrel on November 06, 2012, 04:47:09 AM
Lefanis was the doc, Ketchum was the cop. All others apart from the maf are vanilla.
Yes, Lefanis was the doctor. I am curious who he protect order on ???

Sonya

Quote from: Norrel on November 06, 2012, 04:48:00 AM
Actually, that gambit was a really good gambit IMO. It was exactly what he was supposed to do, except that his tell was off.

I agree, but he shouldn't mentioned the part of the scan.

Something that have been bothering me for a while.....WHO IS NORREL?