Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf X: The Thing Returns

Started by Fury, September 27, 2012, 03:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lefanis

rubs freshly minted Nobel medal

Lets gets started!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

This time I've made sure I have an entire wardrobe full of cloned pilots. Hopefully our helicopter doesn't get blown up instead...

Ketchum

Quote from: Lefanis on October 05, 2012, 04:08:40 AM
rubs freshly minted Nobel medal

Lets gets started!
That is mine Nobel medal... you stole it! :P

As long as we stand together, they wont hunt us down one by one. Dont show our weakness, show our Nobel medal 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

Didn't the thing kill billy last time too?

Lefanis

Quote from: Ketchum on October 05, 2012, 07:44:37 AM
That is mine Nobel medal... you stole it! :P

Quote from: Fury on September 15, 2012, 06:40:21 PM
NIGHT 4 EVENTS
Lefanis screams blue murder. I told you! I told you! He had previously failed to convince what was left of the scientists so this time he showed everyone why he was the top scientist at the camp complex by coming out with a detailed analysis.
LIES! I won it! My precious medal! >:(

My beautiful serum cured Indirik! And i named the infected Barek!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Telrunya

Zakilevo, I think that was Fury's warning that if you're silent and not participating much, you'll get hunted first :P Luckily we have an entire wardrobe of silent cloned pilots now, so we might be safe for a while!

That does make me hope that we can get out by helicopter this time, with so many pilots.

D'Espana

I guess that we will have so many pilots that the helicopter will not be able to take off. Sigh...
D'Espana Family

Sonya

Ketchum

Lefanis, you are right about you cure the Thing disease first. I stand humbly corrected.
Still I would like to challenge you for  the next coming Nobel prize :D

To answer Zaki question about whether Billy killed again, I think I got suggest NPC Ash to die first. The Ash android from Alien movie ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

NIGHT 1 EVENTS

Their helicopter didn't blow up. It was... ravaged.

With their research going nowhere, the alpha males started butting heads and comparing nobel prizes (for those who had them). Some of them were survivors of the first alien attack. They were strong and confident that they would not be taken unaware again - until they saw their helicopter.

The fear that they thought had long since passed came surging back like an unstoppable tide. Deja Vu. The newcomers were concerned but not unduly worried. Freak storms were not uncommon out in the Artic. That is until they found Ash, their pilot underneath the helicopter - in several different pieces.

He was an Android?!

The Scientists gathered round and had a conference. They knew they had found the Thing. Or it had found them. It didn't matter. They would get the Nobel Prize or die trying - preferably they other guy would die and not them. It was time to form a plan. How could they lose? The Thing might have the brawn but they had the brains and didn't some of them kick the Thing's rear posterior the last time? What could go wrong? With cheerfulness they began to work.

The Hunt had begun...

Ash the android pilot had his plug pulled out.

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Telrunya

Upside-down helicopter, figures. Should have cloned a bunch of people that could fix a broken helicopter next time! And who has been building Androids? I think we can write those off as good helicopter pilots as well...

Slapsticks, I think we left Indirik back home. He didn't want a nobel prize, said something about us just crashing on the Arctic again like the previous group, the fool.

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Sonya

I have no (really no) idea about helicopters.........but how come is upside down?

Velax

Quote from: Fury on October 05, 2012, 06:10:27 PM
Their helicopter didn't blow up. It was... ravaged.

Son of a...

Alright, which of you bastards tempted fate? Oh, wait. It was me. Damn.