Author Topic: web statistics  (Read 6009 times)

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Re: web statistics
« Reply #15: September 25, 2012, 12:37:46 AM »
If a personal RSS feed was ever feasible, then I'd just lump it in with my other feeds since I check those at regular intervals already anyways.
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: September 27, 2012, 05:03:57 AM »
Windows (81%), Mac OS X (9%) and Linux (7%) are the top OS choices, but - 400 playstation and 300 Wii visits. :-)

Does it mention Android? And iOS?

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: September 27, 2012, 12:32:52 PM »
A couple key data points - November 2011:
  • 17970 unique visitors
  • 88841 visitors
  • 31.71 GB traffic

interesting/curious facts:
  • userdata.php - the family page - is the most often viewed page, by far
  • we're probably one of the few sites on the Internet that has more text data traffic than image files
  • Windows (81%), Mac OS X (9%) and Linux (7%) are the top OS choices, but - 400 playstation and 300 Wii visits. :-)
  • Firefox (56%) is the browser of choice, 2nd place goes to Google Chrome (21%), 3rd goes to ... no, it goes to Opera (7%) - that stupid IE abomination comes in at just 5.8% in 4th spot, just ahead of Safari (5.4%).

Most of that is probably firefox crashing ... Since that idiotic browser has gotten more unusable with every update for the last decade

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: September 28, 2012, 01:25:10 AM »
Not surprised, that will be all the BM junkies refreshing every few minutes to see if there are any new messages, not that I um would have experience with that.

Not to mention that it is the page that is viewed in-between every character selection, and is the first page to appear after logging in.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron