BattleMaster > Colonies

Post Colonies News Here for our Facebook Page

(1/9) > >>

Azerax:
I'm not sure if people stray into the other forums so I'm posting in all the islands.

Please post interesting items (spice them up) to go onto the Battlemaster Facebook page.

Cheers,
Scott

Ketchum:
Lukon attack Assassins, their former ally. Could the realm of Assassins with rich infiltrators history withstand the mighty Lukon who has been showcasing their strength across Colonies for many years? Will Assassins gather enough allies and form the Northern Alliance that once crumbled due to politics? Will Minas Thalion able reclaim all Giblot rogue lands in time before Outer Tilog devoured all the fallen Giblot realm lands?

egamma:
Non-news items (such as realm advertisements) do not belong here. Arguments and discussions also do not belong here.

Ketchum:

--- Quote from: Azerax on October 18, 2012, 09:45:33 PM ---Nope, opinions are welcome.  You'll see other similar posts on Facebook, feel free to post replies on Facebook to "set the record straight" (as others have done with other posts)

--- End quote ---
I thought I saw Azerax comment somewhere on Facebook Page on other island.
Quoted above in response to egamma post below.

Egamma, so this prove I know something that your character doesn't know IC eh? ::)

My reply is not a discussion, just some way of question marks to bring in curious players to Colonies Island. If my promotion is wrong, feel free to correct me.

--- Quote from: egamma on October 13, 2012, 03:20:42 AM ---Non-news items (such as realm advertisements) do not belong here. Arguments and discussions also do not belong here.

--- End quote ---

egamma:
I'm trying to follow the example set by the other moderators:
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3278.msg76324.html#msg76324
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,3279.msg75997.html#msg75997

I think the best possible advertisement for Oritolon (or the other realms) would be for the Colonies to actually do something. Lukon/Assassin battle reports would be good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version