Author Topic: Post Dwilight News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 78355 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #75: January 24, 2013, 12:57:46 AM »
But then what's the point?

Not getting kicked out of my realm this time...
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: January 24, 2013, 07:14:53 AM »
If you get kicked out you didn't do it right, obviously ;)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: January 24, 2013, 07:21:22 AM »
If you get kicked out you didn't do it right, obviously ;)

yes, you're a great example of how to pull it off. How'd your first try go again?
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: January 24, 2013, 07:33:27 AM »
Well I would've gotten away with it if hadn't been for those meddlin' kids!

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: January 30, 2013, 04:28:24 AM »
Well I would've gotten away with it if hadn't been for those meddlin' kids!

And their dog.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: January 30, 2013, 10:52:12 AM »
Report from Abbigal Pike   (11 hours, 28 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (18 recipients)
Fellish Nobles,

Today is a sad day for me as I am forced to sentence someone without a proper trial which is something I hoped I would never need to do.   The reason I do so is because the options are limited and I hope to stop them from doing further damage to the realm.

Duke Sevastian,

I charge you with the following.

1)Putting your personal needs and the needs of your duchy before those of the realm.
2)Ignoring realm policy/laws and instead using your own Ducal Laws
3) Continual attempts to tell the whole realm what to do when you have no right.
4) Disregard for nobles that speak out against you.  I may allow some leeway in the case of Bowie but other nobles do not deserve the treatment you have been giving them.
5)Conspiring to overthrow the realm and make it your own.

My reasoning for the first 4 points come from what has been said and  done in front of the public.  All letters should be available to all but if needed I can find specific points.

For proof of point 5 I offer the following letters.

The following letter was sent to me by a Source I will keep private just over 11 days ago.

Comrades,

I write you because I am fed up with accepting penalties that do naught but force Balance's Retreat to suffer. As such, I will be waiting for our two newest allies to join us, and then rebelling. This Republic is doomed to fail.

The government shall be remade into a Monarchy, and punishments shall be properly meted out. This leaves us with council positions to fill afterward, and I will need a reliable Judge, a worthy General, and a shrewd Banker. There very well may be a Margravate opening up as well.

For The Courts of Stone,
Sevastian Guile
Duke of The Courts of Stone
Margrave of Balance's Retreat

This letter was sent to me just over 5 days ago.

Request from Sevastian Guile   (1 hour, 9 minutes ago)

Trusted Friends,

Can I count on you all when the time comes?

We will need to move as a unified force. I am damnably weary of having every decision of mine questioned and brought up before some ridiculous referendum. I've received nothing but grief since this realm was created, and it falls mostly upon Bowie, Abbigal, Kiyth, Deorwulf, and Maxter.

Bowie is of no concern to me. Abbigal can be dealt with I believe. The last three are no friends to true freedom and proper living. They are mongrels to be shunned and kicked away.... Hard. Then again, the first two could use a good kicking when the time comes too....
Sevastian Guile
Viscount of Balance's Retreat

Finially this letter was sent to me just over 3 hours ago.

Letter from Sevastian Guile   (23 hours, 51 minutes ago)

When the capital empties some, we can make our move. It won't take many of us joining the underground to start the rebellion, and then we all make our choice.

I expect all of you to be present, and ready to serve. The rewards will be great, and we shall have a solid base of unified force to bring against any foe. There will be two Margravates open, and one Ducal Seat, unless Lord Deorwolf goes along with us, which I don't see happening.

We will be inserting ourselves as the dominant class in this Realm, and will be properly built and ruled Kingdom. This republic nonsense offends my sensibilities as a noble. At least the way it is done here by Abbigal and her puppet master Bowie.

Regards,
Sevastian Guile
Viscount of Balance's Retreat

All of them where from the same source. The first letter I give to you the same way it was received.   The second and third letters I have not passed on who they where written to.  Rest assured it is enough people to give me reason to take them seriously.

For these reason I exile you Duke Sevastian,

Abbigal Pike
Lady Imperatrice of Swordfell
A plan without a goal, is just a wish .

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: January 30, 2013, 11:07:57 AM »
You could always summarize it, like a normal person.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: January 30, 2013, 12:22:02 PM »
Nope,this is a news feed for Facebook. Everyone should know what is going on and why .     :)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: January 30, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
Zadar,

While I respect the idea of posting something like that on FB, It seems way too long to me.

Perhaps something short like "Pike has exiled Sevastian from Swordfell for planning and coordinating a rebellion against the realm. Evidence of his planning has been provided to the realm at large, and conflict looks ready to emerge."

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: January 30, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »
Zadar,

While I respect the idea of posting something like that on FB, It seems way too long to me.

Perhaps something short like "Pike has exiled Sevastian from Swordfell for planning and coordinating a rebellion against the realm. Evidence of his planning has been provided to the realm at large, and conflict looks ready to emerge."

I'd agree. And with that formatting, it's a real pain to know what was sent by whom, which parts are a quote and which are hers.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: January 30, 2013, 07:51:04 PM »
Zadar, we've done long posts like this before, it's not a problem.  All I need you to do is create a separate thread and I'll link to it directly from FB.

Zadar

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: January 31, 2013, 01:05:58 PM »
Seriously?   It is one message from our Leader to whole Nation.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 01:09:08 PM by Zadar »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: January 31, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »
Zadar, we've done long posts like this before, it's not a problem.  All I need you to do is create a separate thread and I'll link to it directly from FB.

I don't think that FB messages should be copy-pastes from IG letters. The formatting just doesn't make it right.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #88: January 31, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »
I don't think that FB messages should be copy-pastes from IG letters. The formatting just doesn't make it right.

I don't think you got quite what he was saying. Azerax meant that he would make a hyperlink on the FB page to a thread here that contained the IG letter.

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: February 02, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »
correct