Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 560825 times)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1620: March 18, 2013, 05:55:59 AM »
I thought what you were saying might have been valid until I read you see Erasmus as doing nothing wrong. You lose all credit if you don't know why he got banned.

Was it because he ran an international gang of peasant hunters? That was pretty cool, imo, and would have fleshed Terran out had it stayed and been elaborated upon. Terran could have been the evil nation that promotes privateering, smuggling, slavery and all sorts of vile activities. Terran needs something to give it character, as one of it's main flaws is that it doesn't have a strong, unifying theme, other than a vague Roman thing, to get people active. It's a blank canvas, waiting to be painted, or torn down and replaced with something new. Erasmus was a good roleplayer, he could have painted it and saved it from destruction, had he not been immediately banned the moment his unorthodox activity was unveiled.

Um, internal figureheads are very, very important. They set the tone for the realm. Kas did an excellent job at that for a little while... then he turned into a Glaumring-clone.

Kas only became 'glumring' because everyone was insulting him. I saw private messages where he was called an idiot and even the realm-wide channel was full of people bashing him.