Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 555178 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1665: March 21, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »

You do realize that saying "I really want to say X, but won't say it", is, in fact, saying X. And Asylon had little to do with it, Aurvandil was plenty able to do it on their own.
Its called a sense of humour...

And ok I have noticed this a few times in this thread and its funny but you guys belittle Asylons part in the war. I have also noticed that the hatred for Asylon lately has hilariously outstripped Aurvandiils. Does it matter? No, because after all is said and done Asylon survived and outlasted the Moot even though it was isolated and strategically inferior and without a massive alliance. And is still snubbing their nose at the entire world. Even if we are beaten to a pulp tommorow everyone in Asylons can still hold their head up proud for putting on agood show, bravery and just straight up balls to the wall cocky strategy. Perhaps the Moot won the diplomacy war and the popularity contest of Dwilight, big deal. Asylon won its own contest, with itself against the world in a kingdom that wasnt supposed to survive its founding. We are proud of being Asylon. And we will take that spirit everywhere we go. And funny enough we aren't even done yet.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:56:21 PM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...