Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 555159 times)

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1830: March 28, 2013, 01:32:42 AM »
So if you don't care... why are you here? You're just making yourself sound like more and more of an idiot. If you're weighing in simply to disagree or have your own super-edgy-totally-original opinion, you probably need something more exciting in life.

Have you seen the RCs in Aurvandil? They're incredible.
How condescending. I'm crushed. I'm abject, desolate, undone. I'm going to quit BM forever and cry. Your words, so powerful in their utmost perfection and wisdom, have shattered my feeble image of the world and proven to me my own ignorance. Oh the shame...

So, You're just posting to insult people now and make yourself sound idiotic? That's cool. No he's posting because that's what people do on a game forum... discuss the game.

Let me also say that in no way shape or form am I saying the players or characters of Aurvandil are victims here. The only thing we have lost is the founder of our realm.

Chenier, about what you said about glorifying the cheater: We aren't glorifying The man who plays Mendicant, we are glorifying the character who created our realm, and is now indisposed. It is RP, SMA rp at that, and in no way a reflection of the PLAYERS views of the other PLAYER.

Edit: agree with Anaris. Let's stop discussing anything about the OOC cheating in this thread or I am locking it and you guys can squabble somewhere else.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 01:35:09 AM by Lanyon »