Author Topic: Population damage and repair  (Read 16139 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Population damage and repair
« Reply #30: October 13, 2012, 06:43:49 PM »
I don't think you understand what happened. I didn't put anyone, anywhere. My realm didn't take any actions that caused Oroya to become a wreckage of epic proportions. We have been screwed over by the realm's society, the same realm society you propose holds the answer to this predicament. You think if people just act this specific way, this problem will be solved. People do not act that way. Therefore, the game must take that into account.

He's not saying you, personally, did these things. He's saying that the realm you were a part of did them. Therefore, you, as part of that realm (at the time), share the collective blame for what was done.

Was there anything more you could have done? Maybe, maybe not. The point is, it's not the game's fault. It's the fault of the flesh-and-blood people making decisions about how to found the realm.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan