Author Topic: Bloodmoon Fruit  (Read 10392 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodmoon Fruit
« Reply #15: October 15, 2012, 03:58:10 AM »
If there is still a COB guildhouse I would be very surprised as I had thought they all fell apart. The guildhouse was a gathering place we were a bit in fear of declaring our own faith while SA was around. Now that we do not really care we turned it into a religion like it always was supposed to be.

As for other roleplays, I have done quite a few and will look around where they are.

I don't recall care for the RPs themselves, but rather for details about the fruit or tree they might add, such as grown varieties, the plant's physical traits, the alternate uses, and so on.

Since the issue of the fruit has come up, and it's native to D'Hara, Machiavel will probably publish a text on it in the near future. As the RP rule goes, whoever RPs it first makes it true, so before I go making any such details up I'd like to make sure I recycle as much material as possible. I don't feel like having our characters argue over what's true or not, it's not meant to be malicious propaganda. I made a few things up already, but mostly logical things, like brain damage from abuse (stemming from the priestess' RP in prison) as I think we can all agree that hallucinogenic drugs will cause that on the short to long term.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron