Author Topic: Villains make the game fun  (Read 38167 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Villains make the game fun
« Reply #30: October 17, 2012, 12:17:34 AM »
Besides my personal favourite villain (the Demon of Dwilight himself) who are your favourite villains on Dwilight?

Rathan Himoura the II was a dastardly one, he betrayed Bowie and caused him to have to flea D'Hara. He caused some other trouble and then was executed. The tyrant of Thulsoma was an interesting character (what was her name? Haruka?). I also remember Garret Artemesia who rebelled in Aquilegia then became a Zuma ambassador. He was usually up to no good. I can't remember any other Dwilight villains off the top of my head. Most don't have the publicity that Bowie does, and have just become anecdotes or distant memories.

Haha. Your number one was banished from D'Hara long ago. Your number two was executed by D'Hara long ago. Your number four was shut off by D'Hara and (especially) her allies.

Seems like we are quite a villain-crusher. :P

I don't really tend to see Bowie as a villain, though. A bit different, but not a villain.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron