Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 98215 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #150: October 29, 2012, 02:30:46 PM »
As of now I am very suspicious of D'espana. Only reason I'm not voting him yet, is because Penchant is also suspicious.

Three reasons.

• Funny this scientist forgot to observe... Isn't it? Just when we needed him to be more observant.
  • He disrupted lynching yesterday, snipe voting Penchant. If we want to win, we have to lynch. Lynch is always better than no lynch, for we at least retain a outside chance of catching the baddy, as usually one townie is always killed at sunset.
  • Why did he protect Richard with the snipe vote? There is also another reason which I cannot disclose in public. But I have shared it with some in private. This wasn't his first tryst with Richard, that's all ill say.

Will wait for D'espana's response before deciding my vote.

As of now, many people know enough from me and enough has been also said in public to reveal my role. So I'll expose myself, for I'm half protected by this rule:

"Has a more successful attack against the quieter humans who don't speak much and keep to themselves. After several successful attacks can then attack anyone successfully."

I am a Mercenary, hired to protect your scientist asses from that Thing you were playing God with. I knew it would end escaping, and I will not leave this complex until I have seen it and the infected people killed and properly incinerated. So why am I losing my advantage? Because this far, the Thing has just killed one, and needs to kill at least a couple more to be able to hunt active people. And I can guarantee my activity, and for that I am willing to risk myself.

So, what has happened these latter days? Easy. First day the Thing was able to hunt Arundel, but everything is not lost because I was able to find my partner in the complex. The second day, the Thing did not hunt, be it by one reason or the other. The third and fourth day the Thing tried to kill someone, but it escaped because the target was protected, either by me or my partner. I think it was me, because I have the sensation of having seen something the two latter days, but the Thing does scare a lot and I can not remember well what happened in my guard neither of the two days.

There is also one reason I am telling you this: so as everyone can have at least one point of reference for coordination. I have someone who I have cleared out of all suspicion, and two people that I currently know for sure that are not the Thing. I invite everyone to share with me their discoveries so I can share them with the people I trust, and slowly but surely we will be able to solve the puzzle and kill the Thing.

Today, I have a problem: four people have been quiet enough to receive an attack from the Thing. Latter days, it was easy for us mercenaries because there was one people quiet, two people at most, and thus it was easy to reason who to protect and when. But today, I will not be able to protect everyone. Thus, speak up, scientists!

I hope this has been enough to clarify most things. If not, just ask. And please, use your skills to investigate and scan all the scientists possible. Because I am risking myself counting in your research.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: October 29, 2012, 02:35:03 PM »
Everyone need keep talking or else the Thing will have successful attack on one of us. We need work together if we are to defeat this Thing. Keep talking and do not be afraid to be scan or research by other Scientists. Unless you happen to be Agent, then you have interest to protect the Thing and keep it alive, I have no comment.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: October 29, 2012, 03:25:20 PM »
Yes you got me this time.... you got lucky it was a busy (Birthday) weekend for me.

My revenge will come!

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: October 29, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
I'm voting Penchant. We need to start lynching or we'll get picked off one by one.

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: October 29, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »
I'll VOTE PENCHANT as well. The others on the list should speak up and save themselves, if this doesn't work out.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: October 29, 2012, 04:15:54 PM »
I VOTE PENCHANT too. Until he speaks up.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #156: October 29, 2012, 05:31:55 PM »
I VOTE PENCHANT too. He has been too quiet.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: October 29, 2012, 05:40:58 PM »
Seems like i don't have to vote anyway but i doubt Penchant is the one we are looking for though somehow. We will see what happens then. Good luck everyone!

I don't know if not voting means i am considered 'quiet' and hence being a target for the Thing, so i will just play along. VOTE PENCHANT
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 05:44:06 PM by Disturbedyang »

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #158: October 29, 2012, 05:46:31 PM »
Update

People were beginning to notice that after 2 nights in a row of failed attacks by the Thing, people were claiming amnesia. At least one was admitting it publicly but the others just clamped up. Was there a conspiracy? Was there more to the nightly bedroom shenanigans than people were letting on? Was it really amnesia or was there a cover up? And who were these people who were yelling in the night? Would they confess? What were the real clues and what were the red herrings?

Stranger things have been known to happen...

Anyway, from these, i would like to know what happened to everyone at night? It is a big hint there and i suppose we will find something from there. The first night of failed attack, i suffered amnesia, but nothing happened on the second night to me though.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #159: October 29, 2012, 06:01:22 PM »
No point to voting now. Lets see what happens.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #160: October 29, 2012, 06:03:03 PM »

NIGHT 6 EVENTS

And I can guarantee my activity, and for that I am willing to risk myself.

VOTE Penchant - DK #146, Velax #153, Richard Leonecouer #154, Ketchum #155, Zaki #156

DK goes and looks for the 'box' and this time drags Arundel's corpse along with the box into the furnace and burns it to a crisp. Satisfied, he goes off to the main hall where the lynching is to occur.

There was a consensus tonight. Penchant had to go. He had talked too much and now he refused to speak?! It was simply unacceptable. DK, Velax, Richard Leonecouer, Ketchum, and Zaki make Penchant climb up the tower and surprisingly he goes meekly without saying a word. Why would he still not say a word? At the window, they give him a hefty kick in unison and he goes flying out the window... he is literally flying out the window as he spreads his bat cloak and glides gently to the ground.

Stunned, the lynching committee rush down the tower. They search high and low for him but Penchant is no where to be found. Disgusted, they call off their search and head to bed.

Just then someone says, where's D'Espana?

In a far far away place...

D'Espana opens his eyes
Finds himself in paradise
Hey now, how did I die?
I guess this is goodbye
And that's... no lie

D'Espana the Mercenary / Psychologist is attacked and killed

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: October 29, 2012, 06:16:06 PM »
Hey, guessed you missed my post and vote. But anyway, does this means we can't vote penchant anymore?

Fury

« Reply #162: October 29, 2012, 06:21:57 PM »
Hey, guessed you missed my post and vote. But anyway, does this means we can't vote penchant anymore?
I see you edited your post with the vote. Not sure if the vote was there the first time I saw that post. Voting posts shouldn't have any edits. Otherwise, I might see something and later on it gets changed to something else. Voting posts must stand by itself.

Yes, you can still VOTE for Penchant.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #163: October 29, 2012, 08:53:24 PM »
A blast of wind blows inside the complex, despite no windows or connections to the exterior are opened. Everyone inside it feels a sudden thrill, as if something out of this world was going to happen. Suddenly, two images become vivid in everyone's minds, only to fade away as if nothing had ever happened...

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:55:38 PM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

Zakilevo

« Reply #164: October 29, 2012, 09:02:02 PM »
Penchant was a batman? :o