Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 99566 times)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #180: October 30, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »
Do you have problem with me, Distubedyang? We need to keep things moving. Thanks to people who don't vote or vote for others to avoid lynching, things don't get done here. All this stalling and whatnot makes The Thing grow stronger. I vote cause we need to keep lynching so that we can move. All my lynching is with suspicious act done by people. You in the another hand, voted me twice (1 failed) just for bandwagoning. Things needed to be done! I honestly hope The Thing gets you.

The Thing is one of the 3 people with the same role as from the clue by the droid. What I can figure out is so far, only 2 groups The Thing can be inside:

Mercenaries - Ketchum, Disturbedyang, D'Espana
Researcher - Richard, DK, Zaki
Interrogator - Velax, Sonya, Lefanis

(OOC: Kudos GM, for making such a difficult clue)

I'm VOTING Richard. If he turned out to be an Agent, it's very possible The Thing is Zaki. If not, Richard is either The Thing or The Thing is in the mercenary group or interrogator. One thing for sure, I'm not The Thing, believe me or not, killing me is a waste of precious time. Take a torch, The Thing may be provoked with fire so be wary but it's the weakness. That's why I'm burning any corpse there is.