Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 99423 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #345: November 07, 2012, 07:12:19 AM »
I was considering Ketchum also for approaching for recruitment. But I was more afraid he would rat me out, and  wouldn't have been able to turn that vote my way with Velax still alive. So I went for DK, who was seen as being against me and having voted me twice. So I got someone prying information from Ketchum one side and Velax from another, while planning who to lynch based on that, and someone who could whisper ideas into Ketchums head in particular  :P

I was most afraid on the night after I survived the hunt where Ketchum protected me. I was convinced the Thing would go after me again, so I tried to get a backup while asking Disturbedyang to protect me. Richards absence that night and the lack of hunt tipped me of, as did the fact that I'd scanned pretty much everyone else. I was worried that Fury might pull another dead guy out of somewhere, but in the end went with the gut and called down the agents on Richard.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:16:27 AM by Lefanis »
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell