Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks

Started by Fury, October 16, 2012, 03:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchum

Whoa, no wonder we have many new players. Nice nice, welcome to the Werewolf game :)

As Fury our GM says, go PM him with your preferred roles. Do read up the roles descriptions and hope you enjoy this game as much as we all do :D
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

We'll just wait for two more to choose then we can start.  ;D

Fury

PRE-EVENTS

Welcome to Thule Research Station!

As the troop of new arrivals gaze at the interior of the privately funded Thule Research Station they are greeted by a droid who takes them on a tour of the station. They are a mixed bunch. Some of them are pure Scientists. Others are disciplined in Psychology and Research. Some are also Mercenaries hired to protect everyone. Some have even a few ecletic abilities as well though those were kept hidden.

"So what's with all the automation?" one visitor inquires.

"It has to do with security", replies the droid. "As you know, the station harbours a very dangerous creature that no has a name for yet. So, we simply call it the Thing. Among its bag of tricks is the ability to infect a living organism. The process of capturing and holding it requires a mechanical process that negates this ability."

"So why are we here?" another scientist chimes in.

"There is only so much artificial intelligence can do", replies the droid almost apologetically. "I suppose you wish to see it, then?"

"That's what we're here for."

A few minutes later, the entourage are standing in front of a solid metal door. The droid interfaces with a console and the blast cover slowly rises over the viewing window letting a glimpse into... an empty room. At the same moment an alarm screeches into action, lights start flashing red throughout the complex and their protocol droid keeps repeating "ALERT ALERT ALERT SECURITY PROTOCOLS NOW IN EFFECT!"

Then without warning, it takes off in high speed and the rest of the humans, not knowing what to do follow it as best as they can. They reach another part of the complex with a huge sign saying "MANAGEMENT OFFICE". The droid bursts into a room and everyone falls in behind it and just as they are about to enter, the droid turns around and... slams the door shut in their faces. Electronic locks can be heard clicking into action. Immediately, the humans start hammering on the door and at the same time the electronic notice board springs into life with a message:

MANAGEMENT OFFICE... CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE... MANAGEMENT OFFICE... CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...

The Thing has escaped. You may use your abilities but there will be no lynching until someone actually dies.

THE GAME STARTS.

Lefanis

Hey look at that! It's my old Nobel medal! They brought it over to my new room ;D
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

Zakilevo

Who survived both the first and the last attack? Did anyone manage to survive both?

D'Espana

Yeah Velax, nice one! Welcome to the new ones, please enjoy it and don't worry if you read weird things during the game. It's normal! *Drops a tear while thinking about Carmella*

Quote from: Zaki on October 23, 2012, 11:47:23 PM
Who survived both the first and the last attack? Did anyone manage to survive both?

I don't remember about the first one, but last one there were no survivors. The Thing *rubs his chest proudly* killed everyone!
D'Espana Family

Glaumring the Fox

We live lives in beautiful lies...

Ketchum

Quote from: Zaki on October 23, 2012, 11:47:23 PM
I remember Lefanis survive the first attack. The last attack seems D'Espana the Thing survive ::)

Lefanis, you still have your old Nobel medal back, the one with hole of course :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

I'm guessing the others, everyone dies?  ;D

Fury

Quote from: Glaumring on October 24, 2012, 01:13:41 AM
Hi , I'll join! 8)

Sorry, Glaumring but the game has already started. You'll get a mention in the RP but you'll have to join the next game when it starts.

Disturbedyang

So, D'Espana, are you spanish?

And where are all the girls?

D'Espana

Indeed I am! But funny enough, D'Espana comes not because of that, it's the surname of a character in a rol game I have been playing with some friends for over a year now. Ah, bliss, I miss when we could meet as much as we wanted...

And you will notice that girls here are a little bit like honest politicians: sure there are some, but they don't get themselves very much in public nor are always noticed. In fact some would call them mythological beings  ;D
D'Espana Family

DK

Disturbedyang

Wait. Are we in character or off? I thought we are supposed to be panic now that the THING is out? :p