Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks

Started by Fury, October 16, 2012, 03:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury

NIGHT 1 EVENTS

No one knew where to look or what to do. Apparently, they didn't really believe the Thing was ever at the outpost. In fact, they suspected it might all just be an elaborate hoax for some psychology experiment. That is until they found the doors to the Management Office broken and their protocol droid... dead. One thing everyone agreed upon was that it had it coming for secluding itself away from everyone else. That was definitely a sign. Or something.

Protocol droid has been deactivated.

On the floor beside it, the droid had managed to scrawl a message with his lubricants. It read:
QuoteYour partner is your partner but your partner's partner is not you. A = B = C = A.

It seemed to be a message to someone but only the intended recipient would have an idea of what it meant. Most of them rubbed it off as a red herring or a novel way of saying something simple although they hadn't a clue what it meant.

Still, they searched the scene of the crime in search of clues and in a dark corner they found another message, almost imperceptible:

QuoteGlaumring was here!

Graffitti - they decided. Who was this Glaumring anyway? Nobody important to be sure. Was there no real clue? Was no one doing their job? Were they all here to collect a paycheck, hook up with chicks and... party? Some clowns even thought they were here to roleplay, whatever that meant instead of concentrating on the job at hand. Like it always happens in the movies, they were certainly going to be the first ones to die...

VOTING TO LYNCH
Now Permitted

D'Espana

Quote from: DK on October 24, 2012, 03:25:15 PM
There are female gamers in BM!?  :P

Believe it or not, there are! The aunt of a friend of the cousin of the grandfather of my girlfriend saw one once!

Wait... I have no girlfriend...

Quote from: Disturbedyang on October 24, 2012, 04:00:22 PM
Wait. Are we in character or off? I thought we are supposed to be panic now that the THING is out? :p

Not really. Most comments (especially at the beggining) are purely posted from an OOC point of view, though it is always encouraged to RP, and it even counts for the daily updates from GM.

So now into the game... What the heck has been Glaumring doing in the Management Office?  ;D
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

Haha, i know. That was sort of a rhetoric question :p

So who's partner is who's again?

Sonya

Once again i tell you.

How come i end stuck with second rate scientist, and what kind of tour is this, I demand a Refund!

Ketchum

Quote from: Sonya on October 24, 2012, 08:42:22 PM
Once again i tell you.

How come i end stuck with second rate scientist, and what kind of tour is this, I demand a Refund!
There is a Nobel medal winner here, Lefanis I believe. Though the medal got hole on it, courtesy of Velax ;D

Deactivate the protocol droid? It is human thingie or someone infected, only human got such intelligence to do it.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

There's a droid, dead. And you guys/girls are not scared!? Come on guys, paper and pen. What is happening here........ It's spooky here, let's just find a way out of this base and make a run for!  >:(

Lefanis

Hey! I patched up the medal! And I've taken Velax to court over armed assault!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

DK

Your partner is your partner but your partner's partner is not you. A = B = C = A.

Looking at this, I can conclude that..... The Secret Agent deactivated the droid to help the Thing? Since the droid is mechanical and can help against The Thing, one threat less for it. There may be 2 Agents in this building. 1 genuine and one infected. What do you think guys?

Editted : This being the 2 agent knows each and one another but one of the agent is affected so the partner's 'partner' should be The Thing.

Disturbedyang

This is so confusing, can't we just find a button to activate the droid?

DK

Quote from: Disturbedyang on October 25, 2012, 07:14:23 AM

However those who activates it knows how to deactivate it. Probably a good target to lynch  :D

Penchant

It's great to research what to do as it is a necessary part of my field that got me an honorable mention for Nobel Prize, but we must take also experiment/take action so that we can control he situation by taking out the thing and any other evil people or creatures which means voting for who must die or the thing will just kill us one by one as we sit by. To start, I vote Velax. He has committed assault before what's to say he hasn't resorted to murder now. If Velax can convince me of his innocence or there is someone else who looks more guilty, I will change my vote to the information presented to me.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Richard Leonecoeur

I wonder, by which evidence, you know that Velax has assaulted? I am curious to see. At the very least, men are easier to read than robots, aren't they?

Sonya

Weird thing is....since we are scientist, can't we simply activate the droid?

Quote from: Disturbedyang on October 25, 2012, 07:14:23 AM

Or we can just...open it up to see how it's made, lets do it for Science!

remember is not murder if is a robot.

D'Espana

Mmmmmm, there's not much evidence yet... I won't vote anyone today, I think.

Quote from: Richard Leonecouer on October 25, 2012, 08:44:30 AM
I wonder, by which evidence, you know that Velax has assaulted?

True, remember that there is no information funneling between one game and the others. Besides, last game everyone died!
D'Espana Family

Velax

I'll point out that no one here, with the possible exception of D'Espana, is the same character as before. Everyone died. Lefanis isn't that Lefanis, I'm not that Velax.

I'll vote Sonya. No reason, other than to get a vote going.