Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks  (Read 96729 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf XI: The Thing Attacks
« Reply #180: October 30, 2012, 03:55:21 PM »
VOTE VELAX - since Fury said don't modify a post

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: October 30, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »
How does someone "initiate the voting without getting involved himself"? That...makes no sense. Seems to me you're the one throwing around all the accusations. Not sure why anyone should believe you now.

As for my day 2 voting, I didn't see Lefanis' vote in white. The fact that the GamesMaster did the exact same thing the very next day should exonerate me from any accusation of protecting Zaki.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: October 30, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »
It was supposed to sounds like this - Either initiate voting or never get involved when it is already started unless you are being suspected. (OOC: Blame it on early morning typing)

We were supposed to analyze and throw accusations to see how the others react. Not doing anything sounds more suspicious in my opinion for that means you can do your Thing in the quiet.

You for one have not contribute anything at all to our survival. Does that sounds like being a townie? Not to me at all. If it is true you are an agent and not the Thing, then definitely Zaki or DK being a researcher will be the Thing.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: October 30, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
I've contributed plenty. Just not to you, because I don't trust you. Throwing around accusations at different people each day and confusing people sounds a hell of a lot more like an Agent or The Thing than someone sharing his information with only trusted people.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #184: October 30, 2012, 05:01:41 PM »
Do you have problem with me, Distubedyang? We need to keep things moving. Thanks to people who don't vote or vote for others to avoid lynching, things don't get done here. All this stalling and whatnot makes The Thing grow stronger. I vote cause we need to keep lynching so that we can move. All my lynching is with suspicious act done by people. You in the another hand, voted me twice (1 failed) just for bandwagoning. Things needed to be done! I honestly hope The Thing gets you.

The Thing is one of the 3 people with the same role as from the clue by the droid. What I can figure out is so far, only 2 groups The Thing can be inside:

Mercenaries - Ketchum, Disturbedyang, D'Espana
Researcher - Richard, DK, Zaki
Interrogator - Velax, Sonya, Lefanis

(OOC: Kudos GM, for making such a difficult clue)

I'm VOTING Richard. If he turned out to be an Agent, it's very possible The Thing is Zaki. If not, Richard is either The Thing or The Thing is in the mercenary group or interrogator. One thing for sure, I'm not The Thing, believe me or not, killing me is a waste of precious time. Take a torch, The Thing may be provoked with fire so be wary but it's the weakness. That's why I'm burning any corpse there is.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: October 30, 2012, 05:04:17 PM »
Richard is an escape artist. Voting him is pointless, its a waste of yet another day.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: October 30, 2012, 05:06:26 PM »
Ugh, seriously? How many of those do we have?

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: October 30, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Richard is an escape artist. Voting him is pointless, its a waste of yet another day.

Why do you know this? I don't remember anyone saying this.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: October 30, 2012, 05:10:22 PM »
Because I'm the interrogator and I got it from him. I mentioned it in my earlier longish post, before you people started voting.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: October 30, 2012, 05:15:46 PM »
Mercenaries - Ketchum, Disturbedyang, D'Espana
Researcher - Richard, DK, Zaki, Penchant
Interrogator - Velax, Sonya, Lefanis

:( I got my facts wrong it seem (OOC: TOO MANY TO READ!)

In that case, I'm voting for Zaki

UNVOTE RICHARD - VOTE ZAKI

Then it goes without saying if Zaki is vice-verse either an Agent or The Thing, Penchant would be an Agent or The Thing.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: October 30, 2012, 05:17:09 PM »
Why is Richard not The Thing just because he's an Escape Artist?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: October 30, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
Richard Leonecouer- escape artist, so no point voting him without further proof just yet. Will need to analyse this guy again.

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: October 30, 2012, 05:19:25 PM »
Why is Richard not The Thing just because he's an Escape Artist?

The Thing must come in a group of 3. So far, only 2 Escape Artist is identified. I'm going by default. Too much research has confused me.

Richard Leonecoeur

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #193: October 30, 2012, 05:22:55 PM »
Attempting to lynch me would be pointless on two accounts, and a huge detriment to actually tracking the Thing down.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #194: October 30, 2012, 05:23:16 PM »
But according to your list, there are four researchers.