Author Topic: Approved Completed: Duchy map  (Read 7167 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Approved Completed: Duchy map
« Reply #15: September 21, 2012, 10:49:08 PM »
Why would you not want your character to know that? presumably your character knows what regions are Aurvandil's, Barca's, Terrans, and Asylon's. The area in between all those belongs to the Zuma (or is a rogue region that the Zuma wouldn't like you marching an army into).
I believe Tom previously said, though this was months ago so I could be wrong that it was previously intentional for characters to not know which regions belong to Zuma without traveling. Obviously most the land is Zuma but if there was a spare rogue region than if the Zuma aren't controlling they probably won't care if you took it.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

egamma

« Reply #16: September 24, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
I believe Tom previously said, though this was months years ago so I could be wrong that it was previously intentional for characters to not know which regions belong to Zuma without traveling.

That was prior to the new map.

Obviously most the land is Zuma but if there was a spare rogue region than if the Zuma aren't controlling they probably won't care if you took it.

You should ask Barca about that. Remember us running around, collecting unique weapons?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: September 24, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
That was prior to the new map.

You should ask Barca about that. Remember us running around, collecting unique weapons?
thats before my time on Dwilight. But considering its the Zuma I would still ask for Zuma permission before taking it.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DamnTaffer

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: September 24, 2012, 11:07:53 PM »

Those were good times... Aurvandil made a killing selling you them

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: October 24, 2012, 01:43:09 AM »
That map is so cool! I love seeing all the unique names that people have come up with for their Duchies. Now I know it's "The Dark Mountains" that separate Iashalur from Astrum.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: October 24, 2012, 02:11:12 AM »
I think everyone knows by now what lands the Zuma own...

And how they expect others to deal with adjacent lands they don't own.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron