Author Topic: OG/Sint: WTF?!  (Read 19408 times)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
Re: OG/Sint: WTF?!
« Reply #30: October 26, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »
And I enjoyed torturing and/or executing every enemy that ended up in my dugneons too, Lorgan.  Was always sad you didn't end up there. :(
Though I tended to show Thalmarkians a bit more mercy than I did Fronenites...  But you were enemy number one for your backstabbing of OG.

Now, you know, I've heard conflicting stories.  From YOU before and others.  "Sint and the Netherworld warred OG."  For the longest time we were told Netherworld was the one attacking us and Sint just gobbled up the rogues.  Now you're claiming they BOTH attacked us?

You claim Thalmarkin honored its alliance, but never once did they send soldiers to aid us.  They were too busy pushing "Give Fronen everything they want and let's go attack Sint instead!"  Yeah, sure sounded like they were on our side.  And I agree, Kane was a horrible general.  I wished my execution was successful, but he managed to get out of it and fled back to Fronen. 

BK?  Well, they owed their very existence to OG.  We're the ones that always gave them a hand when they needed it.  Yes, I consider that a betrayal.