Author Topic: OG/Sint: WTF?!  (Read 20159 times)

Aelradir

• Peasant
    • View Profile
Re: OG/Sint: WTF?!
« Reply #45: November 23, 2012, 03:36:11 PM »
@ Indirik: I miss our zealot times... nowadays breaking with the daimons introducing a 'good' side to our concept of the destroyer things just aren't as they used to be. As for two evil religions, I think it's the other way around, they consider us evil. Don't know why no one in OG bothered changing that.

@ Lorgan: I'm pretty sure Avalon was a great pain in the ass I distinctly remember a few battles with them and Enweil sent us two or three expeditionary forces, but considering we are so far up north, they were mostly entangled with Mesh and Hetland.

As for the third invasion, I'm pretty sure it started because they had it planned. As for why they chose us to build around, I have no idea, maybe they liked our concept of a 'destroyer' god

I actually really like the relations between OG and Sint, from former allies to hated enemies back to strong allies, not many realms had that many change of hearts and live to tell the tale. Also having played a central part both in it's near destruction and the regaining of an alliance between us was my major feat in my BM career.