Author Topic: Cheating Accusations  (Read 8702 times)

Solari

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Cheating Accusations
« Reply #30: October 18, 2012, 01:10:17 PM »
I demand your resignation from the Dev team. You are not fit to be apart of it since you abuse the forums for your IC means while slandering innocent players that have done nothing wrong.

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about another player, who created multiple accounts and confessed to it privately after I OOC banned two of the three accounts. Then, they did it again. I chose to handle it IC, and they now reside in D'Hara. You aren't involved in it, but you're trying awfully hard to make yourself a part of it now.

Are you done embarrassing yourself?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 01:13:14 PM by Solari »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: October 18, 2012, 01:12:47 PM »
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about another player, who created multiple accounts and confessed to it privately after I OOC banned two of the three accounts. Then, they did it again. You aren't involved in it, but you're trying awfully hard to make yourself a part of it now. Are you done embarrassing yourself?

Did you bring it up to the titans or magistrates?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: October 18, 2012, 01:14:36 PM »
Did you bring it up to the titans or magistrates?

It was reported to the Titans. The Magistrates are not, and will never be, the proper venue for accusations of multicheating.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

egamma

« Reply #33: October 18, 2012, 08:18:19 PM »
Solari,
Those of us in D'Hara would certainly like to know who the multi-cheater is.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #34: October 18, 2012, 08:57:38 PM »
Topic locked, and will be entirely removed if I remember tomorrow.

Two rules:

One, cheating accusations go to the Titans and the Titans alone and absolutely nowhere else.

Two, who is or isn't on the Dev Team is my and only my prerogative. If you think anyone should or shouldn't, you talk to me, in private. Same for Titans and Magistrates. I will defend these people against bullying, even if they have done wrong. Not because they are allowed to, and if I hear of things, I will talk with them, but because volunteers putting in their spare time for the benefit of everyone else deserve at the very least to be treated with respect, even if and especially if they make mistakes.