Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

October 2012 Roadmap: Battlemaster Facebook Page

Started by Azerax, October 04, 2012, 08:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azerax

what about Duchy's seceding and forming their own realm?  (Minas Leon)

egamma

Quote from: Perth on October 06, 2012, 12:28:17 AM
Destruction and/or Foundation of realms?

Quote from: Azerax on October 06, 2012, 09:53:11 PM
what about Duchy's seceding and forming their own realm?  (Minas Leon)

Since secession is currently the only way to create a realm, yes.

Indirik

Since a secession creates a new realm, then yes, it is very important and should be reported.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Miriam Ics

I need to say I am loving to read all posts at Facebook. Congratulations for the good job.
"Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."

Indirik

Out of curiosity, why did you use the original BT map as the background for the Facebook page? That map no longer exists in-game.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tom

Quote from: Indirik on October 10, 2012, 07:07:19 PM
Out of curiosity, why did you use the original BT map as the background for the Facebook page? That map no longer exists in-game.

It is also the map of Atamara.

Perth

Quote from: Tom on October 10, 2012, 09:36:15 PM
It is also the map of Atamara.

Looks like the names are for BT though. Not that it really matters.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Azerax

We added all the maps to the Photo gallery so we can rotate through all the islands every few weeks.

Eldargard

Possible Post:

Aetheris Pyrism, the dominant religion of the Lurias of Dwilight, continues the struggle with the loss of it's founding prophet and the resulting re-organizations and member conflicts.

Perth

Quote from: Unwin on October 12, 2012, 10:40:47 AM
Possible Post:

Aetheris Pyrism, the dominant religion of the Lurias of Dwilight, continues the struggle with the loss of it's founding prophet and the resulting re-organizations and member conflicts.

What happened to the founding prophet?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Eldargard

Good question I think the term 'departure' is better than 'loss'. Most simply, he left for personal spiritual reasons and passed the reins to the Vicar.

Draco Tanos

https://www.facebook.com/HolyChurchOfHumanity

The CoH has a Facebook page now.  Will certainly be toying with it and adding news articles.  Maybe try to get an artist buddy to work on some more images for it and the wiki...

Azerax

Azerax

Just added the creation of Minas Leon as a milestone on the FB page