Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XII: Monster Reunion

Started by Ketchum, October 24, 2012, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchum

All PM confirmed and sent. You all can continue with Day 2 now.
I have updated the first page of this game to better reflect those who have been killed.

No need to read into my this post, no hint whatsoever. Move on, move on 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

Two Face snarled as he woke up, realising he'd just survived the hunt against him. He was still angry that the goblin had been lynched over Norrel, who no one even recognised as a monster.

Picking up his coin, he surveyed the list of voters, realising he had seen Sonya active right before the lynch, but not voting to break the tie that might've killed two monsters.

He flipped the coin. heads.

He was beginning to enjoy this.

Vote Sonya.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Disturbedyang

What do you mean by goblin? Mummy pondered while walking towards the kitchen for lasagna, but just remember that the cat was killed.

Angrily he thinks, how come no one were hunted at night? Maybe the werewolf was sleeping. Mummy was about to vote Sonya until he heard Lefanis said...

Quote from: Lefanis on November 08, 2012, 06:32:49 AM
Picking up his coin, he surveyed the list of voters, realising he had seen Sonya active right before the lynch, but not voting to break the tie that might've killed two monsters.

hmm, maybe it isn't her afterall. But VOTE SONYA anyway, since she's boring.

DK

"She was looking...... Ssshe was looookinnggg! Right before the Goblin perish! But..... Sssshe was quiet...... Too quiet...... Sssshe observesss....... SHE WANTS SMEAGOL~!!"

"I saw her with my own eyesss....... Cause she was looking, I voted last minute......."

"Butttt........ Ssssshe might beee good..... Ssssmeagol don't want to hurt good no more......"

"Goblin wasss smelly! Ssssmeagol don't like ssstink..... They are loookingg...... We must ssstick together...... We are........ Small....... Smaller than otherss........."

"Ssssmeagoll......... Scared......... Very sssscared......"

"Wait we must....... Observe we sssshouldd........"

OOC : My findings and clues will be in RP form, good luck 8)

Ketchum

DAY 2 OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

Sonya[2]: Lefanis(61), Disturbedyang(62)

Not Voted: Sonya, Fury, D'Espana, DK, Norrel, Penchant, Zaki
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Disturbedyang

Mummy heard the smeagol mumbles away but smells something delicious.

UNVOTE SONYA
VOTE LEFANIS

(OOC: Had to vote for someone since i will be away until the next night, i think)

Fury

All right, let's check Sonya out  :P
VOTE SONYA

BTW, something happened last night. Someone knows what so you know what to do - Call me (with proof). ;)

Lefanis

Quote from: Fury on November 08, 2012, 08:00:51 AM
All right, let's check Sonya out  :P
VOTE SONYA

BTW, something happened last night. Someone knows what so you know what to do - Call me (with proof). ;)

Harvey roared in pain as he saw Fury's post, running away to retch.

My eyes!!! They bleed!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

Zakilevo

MRMRMREHRMMEMEMEM!!! (LET'S DO IT!!!)

Zaki the Ghoul VOTES SONYA

Ketchum

DAY 2 OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

Sonya[3]: Lefanis(61), Fury(66), Zaki(69)

Lefanis[1]: Disturbedyang(65)

Not Voted: Sonya, D'Espana, DK, Norrel, Penchant

Norrel

"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Sonya

Realises that is late for class, and quietly tries to enter when the teacher is writing on the board, slowly walks to the backside of the class to sit when someone yells.

Is Sonya, teacher look, she is late!

Hey hey what is this about?

Is this the new tactic? Bandwagon to those who remain quiet, you already killed a townie, now you blindly want to kill another.

SHAME ON YOU VILLAGERS!

You are leaving the bad guys manipulating you to lynch innocent.

First Stabbity now me? ok i accept your challenge!

Vote Sonya

D'Espana

D'Espana makes a facepalm when Sonya votes for herself, and thinks that he always gets confused when monsters do such stupid things. Not sure about who to vote this time, he decides to leave the decision for later, and picks some booze and a few questionable content magazines to clarify his mind, entering the bathroom and locking the door altogether.
D'Espana Family

Fury

QuoteThe Deadline:
A vote posted at BM Sunrise will count. One posted at 6:01AM will NOT!

BM Sunrise is 6:00:00AM. One second after this is past the deadline. One minute after this (6:01:00AM) is ALSO past the deadline and is given just as an example (a better example would be 6:00:01AM and is probably what the GM had in mind).

Original deadline rule is:
6:00:00AM (sunset)

6:01:00AM (after sunset) is not a deadline but an example.