Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XII: Monster Reunion

Started by Ketchum, October 24, 2012, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchum

All PM confirmed and sent. You all can continue with Day 3 now.

I have updated the first page of this game to better reflect those who have been killed.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

The Death of DK the Gollum aka Smeagol, Monsters (Villagers) / Egomaniac.
Even in Smeagol death, his hand still hold tightly to his preciousssss Ring.

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Disturbedyang

At first, mummy throws the toilet roll at Lefanis. He seems rather suspicious by the way he started the vote. Then Zaki seems even more suspicious for bandwagoning every single time he is able to.

VOTE ZAKI

OOC: GM, it's very hard to read your RP...i had to highlight it to prevent the already deteriorating eyes from deteriorate anymore. :p 

Stabbity

Stabbity the Deceased Goblin twitches slightly and then explodes in a spray of visceral gore. The stink of dead goblin is everywhere. Perhaps someone should have done something with the body to prevemt the gases building up inside the body.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

OOC: Next update will be in Orange color. Thanks for the feedback :)

DAY 3 OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT

Zaki[1]: Disturbedyang(92)

Not Voted: Penchant, Zaki, Norrel, Fury, Lefanis

Fury

Quote from: Norrel on November 09, 2012, 08:35:29 AM
Alright. So I'm confirmed good at this point, and I'll also be leading.

Everyone PM your roles and all your investigations to me and I'll lead a lynch.

No, you're not confirmed monster. You're only confirmed leader. Leader is in white. Not red or green. All of us here LOOK like monsters. But someone ISN'T. I'd like to hear your decision to lynch D'Espana or was it a SACRIFICE to ESTABLISH your credentials? I hear D'Espana might have agreed to it to give him time to spend on another project - AMIRITE?

I'M the only confirmed MONSTER (ghost) thanks to Lefanis. (Why'd you shoot me, Lefanis?  >:( Don't tell me you can't help yourself. Just who is tossing that coin, exactly?

Also, didn't I say Sonya wasn't a baddie? In light of all this, I think you monsters need to give my words more consideration. :-\

Fury

Needless to say, DON'T PM Norrel your Roles!

Sonya

I knew this will come to failure since the moment you started to vote blindly..... told you Right?

Off i go!

Disturbedyang

I did not vote blindly though... :) And Fury, if you claimed you are a good guy, maybe Lefanis should say something? Or Lefanis is a bad guy too?

All i know, Fury, is that you got the news from DK. He did hint that Sonya is a good girl from his roleplay. Hence i did not vote for Sonya too.

Lefanis

Fury is a monster, as am I. More tomorrow morning, when I'm actually awake.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Norrel

... Are you guys for reals? There's no way the GM would give the primary leader role to a bad guy, that'd be way too unbalanced. If he did give the leader role to a bad guy, he would balance it out by only having one bad guy. Obviously there isn't only one bad guy, so I'm good.

Also, sacrificing your partner is almost always totally stupid and nobody actually does it.

If you want to continue to blindly shoot in the dark, though, like you did last day, that's fine. I can still direct the vote so we might still win.

Zaki's a good choice, though I would prefer to know everything before making such a decision.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

D'Espana

Uh... My post seemed so very much intelligent last night... Kids, trust the oldie' D'Espana, don't drink and play a Werewolf Game at the same time! It can kill you (literally)  :(

Anyways, good game and keep it goin'!
D'Espana Family

Norrel

I'm a bit confused - how is Fury clear? Can't you be immune to night kills and still be a baddie?
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Disturbedyang

Personally, i don't trust quiet people. Hence it's either Zaki or Penchant. And obviously as of now Zaki seems more suspicious, so my vote stays.

Fury

Quote from: Disturbedyang on November 09, 2012, 05:04:24 PM
I did not vote blindly though... :) And Fury, if you claimed you are a good guy, maybe Lefanis should say something? Or Lefanis is a bad guy too?

All i know, Fury, is that you got the news from DK. He did hint that Sonya is a good girl from his roleplay. Hence i did not vote for Sonya too.

• Disturbedyang is either playing dumb or outright lying and is likely a human. I told him EXACTLY where I got the hint from and it wasn't DK.

• Lefanis the Hunter shot Fury the Casper Ghost to death.
    But Fury the Casper Ghost is already ethereal, he survives the shooting.

You do know what ethereal means, right? You think a human can be ethereal?
TWO strikes and Red flag for Disturbedyang.

Quote from: Norrel on November 09, 2012, 08:56:10 PM
... Are you guys for reals? There's no way the GM would give the primary leader role to a bad guy, that'd be way too unbalanced. If he did give the leader role to a bad guy, he would balance it out by only having one bad guy. Obviously there isn't only one bad guy, so I'm good.

Leader is in white. Not red or green. BTW, way to AVOID answering me when I asked to hear your decision to lynch D'Espana because wow you weren't surprised at all when D'Espana turned out to be a human.

VOTE NORREL

I urge all monsters to vote him. He'll either have to sacrifice another human (Disturbedyang) or be expelled as leader when he chooses a monster to lynch instead of him. Either way, it's the only way to get to him or he'll be immune as leader.

Gogo monsters!