Author Topic: Regional protests over war  (Read 32014 times)

Zakilevo

Re: Regional protests over war
« Reply #75: October 28, 2012, 11:16:58 PM »
Tom when i want to invade some realm ill pm you and you can make me teleport feature mkay?

Trololol  :o

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: October 28, 2012, 11:19:44 PM »
Tom when i want to invade some realm ill pm you and you can make me teleport feature mkay?

Are you in an SA realm? Coz that's a good idea to help them war those damn Aurvandilians!

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: October 28, 2012, 11:19:53 PM »
well.. obviously you missed the boat on the teleport. we've been doing it a couple of years back.
firefox

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: October 28, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »
IIRC there are teleport scrolls in the game already.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: October 28, 2012, 11:54:44 PM »
Though the effects do seem extreme, doing so poorly at diplomacy that so many realms declare war on you is rather extreme as well.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #80: October 28, 2012, 11:59:48 PM »

Sure. Send me $2,000 like the other guys have... oh, wait... they haven't.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #81: October 29, 2012, 12:03:14 AM »
IIRC there are teleport scrolls in the game already.

I can confirm this, Gustav Kuriga used teleportation scrolls to travel across the continent. They CANNOT, however, teleport units, only nobles.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: October 29, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »
I can confirm this, Gustav Kuriga used teleportation scrolls to travel across the continent. They CANNOT, however, teleport units, only nobles.
do you get to choose where to teleport to?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Jimgerdes

• Noble Lord
  • There is no cow level
    • View Profile
    • Website title
« Reply #83: October 29, 2012, 05:53:56 AM »
Also I just want to say, toxic OOC messages do not help anybody.  There is NO discussion on how to fix the situation before the ships arrive.  Instead it's just a huge "dev-team conspiracy" circle jerk.  It's really insulting as a player to get nothing but garbage OOC message for 2 days straight.

Why don't we do something about it instead of complaining.  It's happened.  Nothing's getting changed.  It's on us if we want to save Aurvandil.  (Which I do)
No man is an island, unto himself.

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: October 29, 2012, 06:32:24 AM »
If I recall correctly, Tom did change some code to reduce the effect of multiple war declarations. So something did change. It may not have been the change your compatriots were hoping for though.

I really hope to see you guys manage to pull through the situation though. From what I have read, Aurvandil provides a lot of fun to the game. I would hate to see such a colorful realm get taken out so easily. Do not give up! Fight on!

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #85: October 29, 2012, 07:08:14 AM »
do you get to choose where to teleport to?

Yes, so if you get an infiltrator with several of those, you're a very happy man.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: October 29, 2012, 08:50:57 AM »
You've essentially done the same thing as Robb in A Song of Ice and Fire. Sure, you can win on the battlefield with swords. But it wasn't on the battlefield that you lost your war.

NA NA NA NA NA NOT LISTENING!
After all it's a roleplaying game.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: October 29, 2012, 09:56:38 AM »
if there's such a thing as conspiracy... then the quick and simple thing would be... zuma. or quick account delete or some such. no point having to involve anyone else.
firefox

Poliorketes

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: October 29, 2012, 01:12:03 PM »
Also I just want to say, toxic OOC messages do not help anybody.  There is NO discussion on how to fix the situation before the ships arrive.  Instead it's just a huge "dev-team conspiracy" circle jerk.  It's really insulting as a player to get nothing but garbage OOC message for 2 days straight.

Why don't we do something about it instead of complaining.  It's happened.  Nothing's getting changed.  It's on us if we want to save Aurvandil.  (Which I do)

I agree, I Really HATE Aurvandil, I will make whatever takes to destroy it!!! ... IG. But OOG I must admit they are fun to play against... what better than an evil godless realm!  ;D

I hope they will get out of this in one piece... well, maybe better if is in two or three pieces?

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: October 29, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »
A lot of players seem to like  Aurvandil. They have the most characters.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 06:44:01 PM by mikm »