Author Topic: Can't send orders out on BT  (Read 5278 times)

Zakilevo

Can't send orders out on BT
« Topic Start: January 28, 2012, 04:20:11 PM »
Fatal error: Call to a member function setContact() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 464

Can't send a message to the army members...

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Can't send orders out on BT
« Reply #1: January 28, 2012, 05:16:28 PM »
It's been fixed by the devs, Tom just has to send the fix to the live servers.

Zakilevo

« Reply #2: January 28, 2012, 06:54:26 PM »
Now I am getting this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 459

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 28, 2012, 07:08:45 PM »
I get bugs every time I try to message anyone outside of my realm.

Messaging guilds:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException' with message '[Syntax Error] line 0, col 143: Error: Expected end of string, got 'AND'' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php:42 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(396): Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException::syntaxError('line 0, col 143...') #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(753): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->syntaxError('end of string') #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(210): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->QueryLanguage() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(281): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->getAST() #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(212): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->parse() #5 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(232): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_parse() #6 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(586): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_doExecute() #7 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(404): Doctrine\ORM\AbstractQuery->execute(Array, 2) #8 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/Batt in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php on line 42

Messaging individual foreigners:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 459

----

Given that the Zuma just attacked Terran, this is an unfortunate coincidence.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 28, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
Nevermind, the error on line 459 is in trying to send to any individual, foreign or domestic.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #5: January 28, 2012, 07:47:02 PM »
Messaging guilds:

Which option EXACTLY ?

If you have any issues, it helps us a lot if you can be as precise as possible. Tell me exactly what I need to do to get this error myself.

Allomere

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 28, 2012, 08:55:42 PM »
The issue is also on Dwilight. You can't send messages to anyone but the entire realm. No orders to specific groups like Marshals or individual knights. You can't reply to letters sent to you either. Seems to have come with the final update.

"Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 459
 Message Delivered

Out-of-Character from Allomere de' Striguile
Message sent to: ndicant Anhangar
Test.

Jason Cavander"

Error message at top of page, also a massive stream if sent to additional recipients. Note that the first two letters of the first recipient are missing.

"Message sent to: ndicant Anhangar"

Also got this ;

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException' with message '[Semantical Error] line 0, col 162 near 'positions is': Error: Invalid PathExpression. StateFieldPathExpression or SingleValuedAssociationField expected.' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(428): Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException::semanticalError('line 0, col 162...') #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(717): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->semanticalError('Invalid PathExp...', Array) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(221): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->_processDeferredPathExpressions(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Query\AS T\SelectStatement)) #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(281): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->getAST() #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(212): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->parse() #5 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(232): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_parse() #6 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(586): Doctrine\OR in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php on line 47"
Aurvandil - Knight Hausos At Arms Allomere de' Striguile
Vive le Souverain!!!
Ave Auziwandilaz!!!

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 28, 2012, 11:00:33 PM »
Which option EXACTLY ?

If you have any issues, it helps us a lot if you can be as precise as possible. Tell me exactly what I need to do to get this error myself.

Earlier, I tried:

to - all / some members of "Véinsørmoot"
to - all full members of "Véinsørmoot"
to - all elder members of "Véinsørmoot"

I clicked all 4 message options and tried to send messages through 11 different guilds and religions. Every one was identically bugged.

I seemed to be able to message guilds again.

Inidvidual messaging remains bugged.

Also, weirdly... I can select myself from the recipients list.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #8: January 29, 2012, 01:26:04 AM »
Also got this ;

Please, help me help you. Don't say me you "got this", that doesn't tell me anything. Say what steps you took, so I can follow them and see it fail myself.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #9: January 29, 2012, 02:20:09 AM »
On Dwilight:

Go to message-send.php

See that the right side menu (Like contact titans, magistrates, and messages you sent, messages from last...etc) is gone.

Now go down the left side. It's normal until you hit Foreigners. You have the option to send letters to all/some foreign rulers, but underneath that is an error message blob.

Ok, people can copy-paste that stuff on their own. But that is just a basic problem with appearance (and lack thereof) of certain links on the message-send.php page.

Now, if you received a message before the system went wonky, then clicking on Reply link says it's not the right person. However unless you didn't already check your messages, you can't reproduce this effect.