BattleMaster > Helpline

Realm control or Morale?

<< < (2/2)

De-Legro:
Harsh courts are a great way to get rapid control gains when you first take a region. Chances are the other stats are so bad that the consequences of the courts is not that imporantant, and that combined with police work will quickly get you to core. I suppose this is important in the first few turns of taking a region, since this is when I generally see the region rebel. If you make it past this point, Harsh Courts should no longer be required.

Anaris:
Raise realm control, but never at the expense of morale.  Not unless morale is already as low as it can possibly get.

Do not hang rebels.

Do not conduct raids.

Normal police work and civil work until loyalty is above Hateful, which should let you hold courts.  That will get you a region that you can stabilize. Sure, it'll take a bit longer to get control to Core...but you won't have to retake the region four times because its peasants all hate you with a fiery passion.

Zakilevo:
woops, I kinda arrested rebels for a day lol that dropped the morale from 18 to 0. Hmm  :-\

Ramiel:

--- Quote from: Anaris on April 05, 2011, 03:46:21 AM ---Do not hang rebels.

--- End quote ---

I still remember the IRC conversation about that one. Think my mind mentally blocks that 'Orders' from my veiw now just in case you're around  :P

Peri:

--- Quote from: Anaris on April 05, 2011, 03:46:21 AM ---Raise realm control, but never at the expense of morale.  Not unless morale is already as low as it can possibly get.

Do not hang rebels.

Do not conduct raids.

Normal police work and civil work until loyalty is above Hateful, which should let you hold courts.  That will get you a region that you can stabilize. Sure, it'll take a bit longer to get control to Core...but you won't have to retake the region four times because its peasants all hate you with a fiery passion.

--- End quote ---

It all depends on the plans for the region. If you want to restore it sooner or later, then indeed follow Delvin's suggestions but be prepared to put there quite some manpower.

If you want to keep it just to harm the enemy, and are not really interested in pinning down troops to restore it, go harsh and it will remain under control for a while then inevitably revolt. This is what happened/is happening in Negev.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version