Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 72314 times)

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Well guys, from so far I have read, I conclude the following and I have some silly questions to ask about forum games where no game mechanics (software) is used.

There are two opposite sides. Each side votes. Whoever gets highest vote from both sides gets killed. Someone standing alive in last will win.

Now, my questions are:
1. How much do people know in the beginning? Does everyone know who is what or is it a secret and revealed slowly?

2. What has roleplay and voting to do with pretending and lies? If I am on one side, then people already know that I will vote against opposition.

3. If people vote and kill each other one by one, then where is the strategy part? It looks to me like mindless shooting (voting) where both sides shoot (vote) at each other till second last man is killed?

4. What does it matter if I vote someone today or tomorrow? Suppose I don't like someone, then I will vote for him/her first. How will it affect the game for me?

In short, teach me play before Monday. You have whole Sunday to do this ;D