Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 72313 times)

Fury

That was nice help. Now we move to next set of questions, dealing with actual action.

1. When the game starts, I presume that a role will be given to me. Do I have to reveal my role to anyone through personal messages or role plays? (How does revealing or keeping secret the role affect the game?)
Roles will usually be given just before game starts. You can reveal it to anyone however you want. Pros, you can form a team. Cons, if you have an important role you make yourself a target for the bad guys.

2. Can I contact my team-mates (i.e. my side players) through PMs and decide on voting?
Sure, just be sure they actually are your team-mates. If you know someone is a bad guy you can even pretend you don't know to lull them into a false sense of security.

3. Are there any chances of getting killed in friendly fire? (Suppose I vote for someone and he turns out to be my team-mate? Is it possible at all?)
Happens all the time. Especially in the early stages when the sage hasn't scanned many people.