Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 72305 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
As usual, it's enough that one is busy for a couple days to come back and see that everyone was partying in GM's absence  :P Well, I'll try my best to catch with everything. Let's go!

By the way, why you name our NPC as Jasmine? Any special meaningful thingie? :D
Take your grubby paws off of her Ketchum. She's mine!

Do you think I could have obtained this reaction with an NPC called Sevastian?  ;D I knew from the start that I wanted a female NPC, and the name is Jasmine because it's the first good name that I came up to. For some reason I could not stop thinking about Nanael, but I definitely not wanted to have a name for NPC related to angels. Jasmine sounded hot good enough, hence the reason  ;)

I bag the Angelic Mythological Seer Demon.

I'm thinking about manipulating the roles handout process to let you have it. Just to see how you handle the fact of doubly wanting to kill yourself and at the same time having as sole objective your survival  :o

D'Espana. What can we do if the person we scan die? Can we do a Backup scan or hunt order just in case our first scan or hunt target die? ???

I may change my mind before the start, but I'm thinking about not allowing it. As it is, the hunt is the last thing to happen in the night, even after the scans, so it makes little sense from my point of view. Choosing well your scan targets is essential. Of course, you may try to persuade me  8)

Hi ! Can I join? or is it too late? :-[

Sure you can! Welcome to the game. I see you have already read the rules and all that, and also see you are being taught by the more experienced players. Listen to what they say, they know what this all is about!

Considering that the Vatican is an enclave within Rome (Dan Brown, Angels & Demons), sinister coincidence?  ???

I now see 2 new familiar names and take credit for bringing 2 new players.  ;D

Who knows...  :P And thanks then for the recruitment, Fury. I'll give you some cookies for that  :D

One thing you must remember. Never ever reveal you are the good side Seer on the forum. I died as a Seer in my first Werewolf game here :(

Hey! We thought you were a baddie playing the fooling card! It was not our fault! ;D

I think that's all, but if not, you just have to bring whatever it is to my attention. Oh, and this afternoon, besides posting some pre-events, I'll also review the Mythological Seer role. As it is it's not as powerful as I wanted, so I'll possibly give him the ability to dodge death one time or something like that. Just in case, you know  8)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:17:58 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family