Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 69523 times)

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Why did that hot lady with "generous hips" "voluptuous body" said "My brothers" . Why would I be his brother anyway?

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Ok, roles distributed already. From now on, applications are closed. In process of sending them...

EDIT: Just arrived home. I know I've not sent roles to everybody nor started Night 0, but I had to leave in a hurry because my grandmother called. She has just gone out of the hospital, so I almost teleported there, and at least it was nothing serious. I'm sorry, now I'm continuing the process. Thanks for the comprehension!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:32:14 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

egamma

Why did that hot lady with "generous hips" "voluptuous body" said "My brothers" . Why would I be his brother anyway?

(OOC, if that matters) It's very common for a religious group to think of itself as a family. You'd be her brother, she'd be your sister, maybe one of the demons is "Uncle Screwtape".

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
(OOC, if that matters) It's very common for a religious group to think of itself as a family. You'd be her brother, she'd be your sister, maybe one of the demons is "Uncle Screwtape".
OOC: Exactly. Commonly in SA instead of using a title they are merely referred to as Brother or Sister. Ex.Brother Pierre or Sister Allison
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Roles sent to everyone. Night 0 will happen as soon as I finish writing it.
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Night 0

The day passes slowly, almost lazily, and the fourteen people gathered in the sanctuary dedicate themselves to various tasks. Fury does not restrain him from staring at Jasmine, and follows her as if he was in trance for most of the day. Lefanis, either scandalized because of Fury’s impudence or simply jealous of the good sight he was enjoying, tries to separate him from Jasmine, but to no avail. In fact, he is also looked strangely by the rest when he finally shows up, almost at dinner’s time, as he had been missing the whole day with Fury and Jasmine. What the three of them were doing? That was something more than one asked silently.

Elegant, in the meantime, squeezes his mind about what his parents did, where and with who for Jasmine to call him brother, but luckily when he is nearly considering that his whole life is a lie, egamma and Penchant arrive to console him and dissipate his doubts. He then curses for having lost the day for such stupidity, and joins the rest in the whispers about the whereabouts of Jasmine, Fury and Lefanis.

Between these things and some others, night finally settles down in the mountain’s sanctuary. Tired after the arduous climb and the day’s affairs and preparations, everyone goes to their chambers, eager to sleep and rest. After having dinner and some “digestive” beverages, most fall asleep almost immediately. Most of them.

It is late night when a heinous scream and a maniac’s laughter echoes through the building, waking everyone up in different states of daze. As fast as they are able to, nothing impressive when taking into account the dinner’s excesses, they all gather quickly in the main hall of the sanctuary. The confusion governs everyone until they somehow calm down, and they start counting themselves.

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13… We’re 13.

- That’s impossible. We’re 14. Do it again, you fool.

- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13… We’re 13. Seriously, you’re the fool.

They soon realize that Jasmine was not there. How had they taken so much time in noting their disappearance? They quickly search her through the whole sanctuary, but she seems to have vanished from this world.

- Mmmmmh… Perhaps she has gone outside to take a bit of fresh air, and has stumbled in a rock or something?

- Yeah, that’s possible. But there was something else, something not human… Anyways, let’s check outside.

Moving all together, they enter the corridor that leads to the exit. There, they freeze.

Nailed against the door, Jasmine looks at them with lifeless eyes, her mouth opened in a silent scream. Her ceremony dress has been partially turned into rags, and a big pool of blood lies at her feet. That, however, does not turn everyone’s attention from the huge white blade still piercing her body, which keeps her suspended in the air. The ornamented weapon shows unrecognizable symbols for most of them, but there is one that is impossible to miss.

The grip had been forged resembling two open wings. Feathered wings. That, aside from the seal drawn in the door with Jasmine’s blood, made very clear three things:

First, some Angels had managed to escape from the Heaven and were now in the sanctuary.

Second, they had made some kind of ritual to keep them trapped inside the building.

And third, they had killed Jasmine, using her blood for sealing them inside.

If that was not being f*cked, then no clue to what it could be.

Jasmine (NPC) the Demon Worshipper (Villager) and hot young virgin lady has been nailed against the entrance door.

You may now send your orders to the GM, as well as start voting to eradicate the servants of Light from the hall. The seal of the door can be removed, but not until your enemies are dead. The time is also against you, as the Heaven Gate is losing its closure day after day. What happens onwards, depends on your actions…
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 04:23:22 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Jasmine (NPC) the Demon Worshipper (Villager) and hot young virgin lady has been nailed against the entrance door.

I see what you did there, you angel  ;)

Alright, let the accusing begin~!

VOTE FURY

Poor Jasmine.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Disturbedyang rawrss looking at the one and only virgin lady up in this forsaken mountain. He starts giving an angry stare at fury. Or could it be lefanis that killed her because he couldn't have her?

(OOC: won't be around until few hours before game turn, so will only vote then)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I see what you did there, you angel  ;)

Alright, let the accusing begin~!

VOTE FURY

Poor Jasmine.
You are accusing someone of wanting to be an angel who wanted to do bad things with Jasmine from the sounds of it, and those were not violent things that I am referring to. Vote DK
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Who is the nice one here that kill our Jasmine?

Sir Leon(OOC: Me) looking at DK and Penchant. "DK? Penchant? Cant make up my mind right now."

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
You are accusing someone of wanting to be an angel who wanted to do bad things with Jasmine from the sounds of it, and those were not violent things that I am referring to. Vote DK

*LOL* So unholy of me  ;D I see some good in you.

UNVOTE FURY
VOTE PENCHANT

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Nice so now being a Demon is a good thing...

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Hands off, or I'll chomp em off! Jasmines mine :D

Vote Fury.

Is interesting what a Jealous worshiper would do..... Angel Lefanis Confess now!

Fury

I may have been the first but certainly not the last. Also, NOT voting has no consequence. Unless we want to test someone. There are unbelievers among us. We shall purify them. By fire if necessary.

egamma

Is interesting what a Jealous worshiper would do..... Angel Lefanis Confess now!

It seems clear to me that Lefanis was concerned that Jasmine would make Fury one of her bodyguards or take his soul! I bet Lefanis is either an angel or one of those Church Inquisitors, and didn't want to see that happen.

Vote Lefanis