Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 70024 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Nice so now being a Demon is a good thing...

I Vote Sonya. She is talking like we demons are the bad guys!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It seems clear to me...

From what? Anyone who claims that day one is flat out lying.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

From what? Anyone who claims that day one is flat out lying.

You were all over Fury and Jasmine, trying to keep them apart. You couldn't keep them separated, and rather than allow Fury alllow Jasmine to consume his soul and use its powers to discover you, you had Jasmine killed.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Jasmine (NPC) the Demon Worshipper (Villager) and hot young virgin lady has been nailed against the entrance door.

Seeing Jasmine nailed to the door, Lefanis' face went green. Thumping his fist into the door, he retched all over the floor, before composing himself.

Looking around suspiciously, Lefanis retreated into a corner and began taking hurried notes for future analyses.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You were all over Fury and Jasmine, trying to keep them apart. You couldn't keep them separated, and rather than allow Fury alllow Jasmine to consume his soul and use its powers to discover you, you had Jasmine killed.

That's the stupidest non logic I ever heard. So I didn't like Fury hanging around the girl I like... So I killed her? It would have been smarter to kill Fury, if I was a killer. Only reason I vote Sonya and not you is cause I haven't seen you around before, and I figured I'd learn more about you before voting. Angels would want to finish me off first, as they know I'm a survivor and analyser.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
I Vote Sonya. She is talking like we demons are the bad guys!
Err that was supposed to be an OCC commentary  :P.

If the voting continues like this, it will be a epic mass murder on first day, sorry i can't allow this happen. Will wait until the end to break any current ties.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:00:19 PM by Sonya »

egamma

Angels would want to finish me off first, as they know I'm a survivor and analyser.

Unless you're an Angel, in which case the Angels would not vote to kill you.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Sonya, there won't be any lynching if all of it are ties. I'm on the fence right now. There seems to be a lot of quiet ones that doesn't seem to even realized what happened to our poor jasmine. maybe I should wake them up. Regardless they are useless if they are quiet. It's probably stupid to lynch people on first day cause we won't possibly know anything but we had to get it going to find out more anyway. So I'll go for Kai who's name are the shortest and the one I can recall now.

VOTE KAI

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Err that was supposed to be an OCC commentary  :P.

If the voting continues like this, it will be a epic mass murder on first day, sorry i can't allow this happen

§2C – In the event of a tie NO ONE will be lynched. Lynching also requires a minimum of 2 votes for the to-be-lynched person.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
"I'll vote for myself. We shouldn't let these putrid Angels convince us to do their dirty work by killing off we righteous brothers of the demonfolk. A measured approach will reveal these Angels and their laughable Church peons. Then, with right mind, we can exact the same horrors on them that were inflicted on sweet Jasmine."

VOTE TANDAROS
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM by Tandaros »

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
§2C – In the event of a tie NO ONE will be lynched. Lynching also requires a minimum of 2 votes for the to-be-lynched person.

Ha! thanks, didn't read the manual...is a habit.

Still will keep my vote, even if Lefanis is my primary suspect, would just vote blindly.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
UNVOTE Sonya.

She isn't reading rules? Wonderful. Who else does that...  ::)

Vote Kai.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Still will keep my vote, even if Lefanis is my primary suspect, would just vote blindly.

Based on what? Seriously, are you that silly to have primary suspect on day one? Everyone knows its a random pick... Why are you fixated with me? That's a tell, if I ever saw one.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Based on what? Seriously, are you that silly to have primary suspect on day one? Everyone knows its a random pick... Why are you fixated with me? That's a tell, if I ever saw one.

I know what a jealous man can do!

Err don't you see the news?  always the lover is the primary suspect, the agents never say it, but it is like that!

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Now processing orders and votes. Update should come in about 1-2 hours.

EDIT: Orders have been all answered. Now preparing the update.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:23:57 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family