Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 70022 times)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Day/Night 1

VOTE DK – Penchant (#83)
VOTE PENCHANT – DK (#85)
VOTE LEFANIS – egamma (#89)
VOTE KAI – Disturbedyang (#97), Lefanis (#101)
VOTE TANDAROS – Tandaros (#99)

Jasmine’s death left no one indifferent. Some cried her death whereas other internally cheered about it, but the general stance was that it was a shame to have lost such a beautiful lady in such a horrible way. Fury and Lefanis were questioned at the start for their possible implication in the event, but it all soon faded away as more likely suspects appeared.

It might have had something to do with the strong reaction of Lefanis after seeing the corpse of Jasmine, which did not seem artificial nor acted. Who knows, though, these servants of Light are capable of everything for committing their heinous heresies, and may even resort to deceit to achieve their purposes.

After that, the accusations started. DK and Penchant incriminated each other, and egamma made a strong charge against Lefanis. The weird decision of Tandaros of voting himself was mostly unnoticed, as Disturbedyang came up with the possibility of sentencing the quietest ones, something that thanks to the support of Lefanis became the final choice.

All of them turned to look at Kai, who had not said a word since the arrival to the sanctuary. Perhaps it was simply because he was not a man of many words, but they decided to not take risks with him. Thus, Disturbedyang and Lefanis picked him from the arms, taking him without resistance to the upper floor.

With everyone else gathered behind them, they ask Kai for his last words, receiving only his silence as an answer. Annoyed for his behavior, they throw him off the floor, and a loud crack can be heard when Kai’s neck is broken from the crash.

They all watched the corpse silently, expecting for some signal to happen. Would it burst in flames or disappear in a flash of light?

Some minutes later, they descend to the ground floor, and examine Kai’s body. In the interior of his coat they find a letter, stating his joy for being accepted as a Demon Worshipper and wondering what he would exchange his soul for. It seems that that was something he would never be able to do.

Kai the Demon Worshipper (Villager) has broken his neck after a forced jump.

Blaming their bad luck, they drag Kai to an empty room, leaving him there. Afterwards, and afraid of what would happen to them all, they have a quick meal and retreat to their rooms, praying for the day to come soon. Unfortunately, not everyone was able to make it until the next morning.

When the sun comes up, the gathered start arriving at the main hall, some of them with visible shiners because of the remorse. They do not need much time to realize that someone was missing.

- Where is Sonya? It is quite late right now, she should have awaken already.

- Perhaps she was very tired and is just resting more than usual?

They look at each other, and negate in silence. No, definitely something must have happened to her. In silence, they go to her room, and trying to prepare themselves for whatever things they were going to find inside, they enter.

They were right: Sonya was sitting in the floor, her back resting against the wall. Around her, blood was spread everywhere, but their eyes quickly moved to the piece of wall above her head. They covered their mouths in fear and repulse as they read they message, written in blood, most likely Sonya’s one.

Psalm 34:21 Evil will slay the wicked; the foes of the righteous will be condemned

Making a huge effort for not vomiting, they search in the body of Sonya, looking for a clue to her identity or how she had been killed. They found both: her heart had been pierced by something, though it was not definitely a blade or something sharp, as more than a clean cut what they saw was an irregular hole, the kind of perforation made by an object that had simply gone through her body thanks to a very precise election of the point attacked.

And they found also a paper, in which Sonya had been recording her thoughts and who she thought to be the culprit. Thanks to it, they manage to confirm her identity, though the names that she had written were not legible because of the blood, which had affected the paper.

Sonya the Mentally Enhanced Demon Worshipper (Pseudo-Seer) has lost her heart in a precise and single hit.

More afraid than ever, they leave the room, leaving everything as they had found it. Then they all took seat in the main hall, and looked at each other. They were 11 now. And the assassins were amongst them. Right in that room. Time was scarce…
D'Espana Family

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Penchant seemed awful quick to jump on lynching DK. Likely a foul plot by the Church to kill even more of the true believers! Off with his head!

VOTE PENCHANT
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Penchant seemed awful quick to jump on lynching DK. Likely a foul plot by the Church to kill even more of the true believers! Off with his head!

VOTE PENCHANT
My aggression to DK was because it would seem like only an angel or church inquisitor would want to punish someone for lustful wants. I will not be voting for him this turn as I have reason to believe an angel is someone else, though I know not if there are more then one or if DK is a church inquisitor.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
My aggression to DK was because it would seem like only an angel or church inquisitor would want to punish someone for lustful wants. I will not be voting for him this turn as I have reason to believe an angel is someone else, though I know not if there are more then one or if DK is a church inquisitor.

Just because the Demons reign supreme doesn't mean we can't be gentlemen. Pinky up eating the hearts of. Virgins and all that. We don't need ungentlemanly followers around here. We're demon worshippers, not some savage group of Church goers *spits*
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The wiry Tandaros stared off into the distance. Though usually quiet, speaking with parsed words that seemed to tread the rim of reality, he was completely cut off from the group. Something about Sonya's death sent the thoughtful Tandaros into some other dimension. "A great loss, the death of Sonya..." he mourned direly.

"We should move quickly but with care.  I am filled with foreboding at what may come if the wretched Angels manage to crack Heaven's Gate. There will be Hell to pay."

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile

You should know by now that any who are accused on the first night usually are victims. No matter, they are but collateral. We got many people out there and what's with being so quiet? (Aside from pre-game of course)

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Be wary everyone. Just some theory I thought of.

Right now, there's probably 2 Angels/Angels worshippers only. One kill was made and knowing an Angel, only a kill every 2 nights. Therefore..... They are conserving their...... Ammunition, one might say. Doing so, they can kill off 1 person every night.

Of course this theory will be outdated if they are inactive/reverse psychology/etc. among them. I will hold off my 'accusation' as I got time to think. There was a great movie last night, didn't want to miss it <--- (Still all are IC)

Fury

What the... did someone try to attack me last night - in my bedroom?? Thanks to my protector who shall remain unnamed, it did NOT succeed. Looks like we'll need to VOTE to purge and purify these heathen after all. I hope we are paying attention.

VOTE ZAKI

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
What the... did someone try to attack me last night - in my bedroom?? Thanks to my protector who shall remain unnamed, it did NOT succeed. Looks like we'll need to VOTE to purge and purify these heathen after all. I hope we are paying attention.

VOTE ZAKI
Are you hit on your head? Zaki is not among us.(OOC: He not playing this game)

Sir Leon, Knight of Camelot is reserving his judgement until he can do further analysis. Too many quiet ones around here, maybe worth something to find out. Maybe not, since we have already killed the quiet Kai, who turned out to be one of us :(
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Since one was killed, Im sure one of the angelic guy is among the active ones. The other are probably another inactive or fury is telling the truth, but we all know we have got to lynch to find the good ones. Otherwise we would all die one by one. Ketchup seems extremely suspicious by the way he talks. Stabbity is the normal him accusing others blindly. Dk too also has been extremely suspicious because he tends to try to vote.

I will go for gut feelings unless someone can prove me otherwise.

Vote ketchum

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Since one was killed, Im sure one of the angelic guy is among the active ones. The other are probably another inactive or fury is telling the truth, but we all know we have got to lynch to find the good ones. Otherwise we would all die one by one. Ketchup seems extremely suspicious by the way he talks. Stabbity is the normal him accusing others blindly. Dk too also has been extremely suspicious because he tends to try to vote.

I will go for gut feelings unless someone can prove me otherwise.

Vote ketchum
You kill Kai and now you want kill me next? Great, I found you more suspicious of trying to kill us off one by one.

VOTE Disturbedyang
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Who is this Zaki that you speak of, Fury?

I feel a dangerous presence when I hear, even for me...... Matter of fact, I don't have any way to defend myself yet. Although Sonya is unlucky, I feel that the Angels are the inactive ones tonight.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Be wary everyone. Just some theory I thought of.

Right now, there's probably 2 Angels/Angels worshippers only. One kill was made and knowing an Angel, only a kill every 2 nights. Therefore..... They are conserving their...... Ammunition, one might say. Doing so, they can kill off 1 person every night.

Of course this theory will be outdated if they are inactive/reverse psychology/etc. among them. I will hold off my 'accusation' as I got time to think. There was a great movie last night, didn't want to miss it <--- (Still all are IC)
After analyse further. Your theory sound plausible. Still need some test though.

UNVOTE Disturbedyang

I believe Disturbedyang is trying to make me talk more than usual. Nice try  :P
Like Lefanis the Mr Lustful Demon Analyst, I cannot do much analysis until a few days pass at least. That is my style. Well, if you look back my previous games 8)

Come, quiet Demon Worshippers. If you are innocent, you need to speak up. Or you have to wait us find out any inactive Angelic or Church whatnot ;)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Is there one hunt every two nights, or is it that the inquisitors hunt one day, and the angels the other?
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That being said...

Vote Coquard.

He hasn't been seen in ages, and if not an angel, is certainly a dead weight to us.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell