Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 70875 times)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
That being said...

Vote Coquard.

He hasn't been seen in ages, and if not an angel, is certainly a dead weight to us.

I will follow Lefanis on this. Dead weight are also problematic for us. My suspicious is 1 pro and 1 newbie as the bad guys.

Vote Coqueard

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
"I too follow Lefanis. I trust him for some reason."

Vote Coquard

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
What do you guys have against Conquard? He might be silently watching us all.

Anyway, since he is gonna die with 3 votes, it is time to make target practice on a corpse :)

Vote Coquard

egamma

Vote Coquard

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Today's update will happen roughly at 01:00 am (BM time), as I will leave in some minutes and won't be back until more or less that hour. However, I want to take your attention to the deadline: votes and orders sent at 17:59:59 will count, whereas those sent in 18:00:00 and onwards will not. Today, one vote and several orders have arrived post-deadline, so they will not be counted.
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Day/Night 2

VOTE PENCHANT – Stabbity (#106)
VOTE KETCHUM – Disturbedyang (#114)
VOTE COQUARD – Lefanis (#119), DK (#120), Tandaros (#121), Elegant (#122)

This time the accusations did not delay themselves very much. Stabbity charged for Penchant, and even after speaking for a bit with him and having achieved a general agreement over the malice of the Church decides to keep his vote. Tandaros looks at them from the distance, not mingling with the rest. He speaks mostly for himself, though he seems sad for Sonya’s death.

DK starts making theories about their enemies, but is stopped by an overexcited Fury that in his confusion votes for someone unknown, not even present at the sanctuary. Perhaps Zaki was his previous lover? Who knows, that is something that only Fury can answer. Ketchum, though, points out his mistake, and reacts to Disturbedyang’s thoughts and accusations by charging back at him, but soon repents and asks for everyone to speak up.

Perhaps thanks to Ketchum’s words, Lefanis starts the lead for Coquard’s lynch, and gets a splendid bandwagon from some of the gathered, making any other option null. Egamma tried to join as well, but he voiced his desire after the decision was already taken. Not especially mattering, though, as the outcome was pretty similar without his vote.

Reaffirming themselves, they surround Coquard, who does not even look at them. What the hell happens with these silent guys? They are creepy, and they do not contribute for sure to finding the real culprits. Reciting that litany as if it was a prayer, Lefanis, DK, Tandaros and Elegant grab one limb of Coquard each one; and look for the best way to deal the sentence.

- The door! The door of the second floor, the one that leads to the bell tower! – shouts someone.

Voicing their approval for the idea, they take Coquard upstairs, and open the incredibly chunky piece of solid wood. Placing his head in the doorpost, they slam it closed, trying to ignore the flying portions of brain and fragments of skull. Once they open it again, they drag the headless body to a more comfortable spot, and search for something incriminating.

- There’s nothing interesting in his coat…

- Quick, let’s search his room!

They go downstairs again, carrying Coquard’s corpse with them, and take a look at his room. They think they are going to be disappointed again, but under his improvised bed they find a mistreated flower, the exact species which is given to the Demon Worshippers when they get into the faith. The fact that it has not rotten makes very clear for everyone that he had been just enrolled before coming to the sanctuary, and almost surely had not even time to exchange his soul for anything. Poor quiet fool…

Coquard the Demon Worshipper (Villager) has a beautiful bloody mess where he once had a head.

Blaming their bad luck once again, they throw Coquard into his room, leaving him there. Afterwards, and afraid of what would happen to them all, they have a quick meal and retreat to their rooms, praying for the day to come soon.

When the sun comes up, the gathered start arriving at the main hall, some of them with visible shiners because of the remorse. Looking at each other, they gasp in surprise when they notice that nobody is missing this time.

10 people left. And the assassins were amongst them. Right in that room. Time was scarce…
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 03:40:58 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Vote Egamma, I have spoken with one of seer-like powers and he has told me that Egamma is an angel.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
My post count betrays my true identity.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
My post count betrays my true identity.

Well played, sir.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Penchant's accusations are suspect. He's an inquisitor spying on us.

VOTE PENCHANT
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Penchant's accusations are suspect. He's an inquisitor spying on us.

VOTE PENCHANT
I have an accusation based on real evidence, not just how much someone has talked and that makes my accusation suspect? I assure you I am not an inquisitor.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Egamma is indeed very suspicious as the angel still didn't get the second kill. Hence seems to me it's either we don't understand the rules or egamma missed the deadline. And this badwagoning thing, I have few suspects. But I will go for egamma this time.

Vote egamma

egamma

Sorry, this is my companies' busiest week of the year, and I logged on a little late. That doesn't make me an angel.

As for no kill, there are three possibilities from reading the rules:
1. Angels didn't vote, or voted late, or voted a tie
2. Their target was the super-seer, who used his abilities to protect himself
3. Their target was protected by one of the physically enhanced demon worshippers

Penchant is a church inquisitor, and used his scan to discover that I am an enhanced demon worshipper, and is calling me an angel to get rid of me.

vote penchant
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:48:11 PM by egamma »

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Vote Egamma, I have spoken with one of seer-like powers and he has told me that Egamma is an angel.
Are you sure you are not mislead?
One of our seers is dead. And the bad guys can pretend as Seer-like.

VOTE PENCHANT
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

Penchant is a church inquisitor, and used his scan to discover that I am an enhanced demon worshipper, and is calling me an angel to get rid of me.

vote penchant

(was told that edited posts don't count)