Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf XIII: The Heaven Falls Upon Us!  (Read 70032 times)

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
There was no murder last night, because I was attacked twice; I suspect I shall not survive much longer. Luckily, a kind friend of the Demonfolks protected me. I will not say who protected me,

But Elegant - you had hardly any reason to be in my room last night. I don't have any reason to sleep with you (I don't even like you that way) - I assume you wanted to slay me.

State your reasoning here and now before all.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:48:32 PM by Tandaros »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Are you sure you are not mislead?
One of our seers is dead. And the bad guys can pretend as Seer-like.

VOTE PENCHANT
I am not misled, I know that Egamma is an angel. In the case I am killed, I hope you all see I was telling the truth and vote for him then.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Opps..... I remembered saying this but must have been dreaming (OOC: Somehow I remember posting my vote)

VOTE PENCHANT

I'm going my guts on this. Someone has to go. There should be a pro and a newbie as Angels. I would rather go for Penchant as he can't prove anything (OOC: No notes from GM can be posted). It's either that you are lying, your source is or you're telling the truth. But there's no way to prove that. Everyone is being too quiet. Sorry Penchant, I band-wagon on this one.

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
And Penchant...... I realized you didn't vote last night and you might seize this moment to accuse those who didn't vote last night.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
And Penchant...... I realized you didn't vote last night and you might seize this moment to accuse those who didn't vote last night.
I didn't vote last night because I had no evidence against anyone and Coquard was already going to die so no need to band wagon onto that vote. Since it looks I might die, I will reveal the truth, I am a demon and scanned Egamma myself. I ask that a physical enhanced demon worshipped protect me assuming you don't have me lynched as the remaining angels/church inquisitors will attempt to kill me.

Also, what makes Egamma more trustworthy then I? I have evidence that he is an angel and that sounds like I am evil, because he claims innocence. If I was really an angel would I care all of a sudden about some random person to be lynched? If I was evil, I would go along with whoever is said by others and kill Egamma at night myself. So overall if I was evil, I would kill him myself at night instead of trying to convince you all to lynch him.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:43:01 PM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
I believe Penchant is correct. Egamma is angel. Demon folks, we vote egamma and make the first kill of the game.

Vote Egamma

Fury

All right, I'll reveal now that Elegant attacked me the first night! I don't know whether to be mad or flattered. But Lefanis protected me so Lefanis can be safely confirmed as a bodyguard.

Penchant earlier said a sage told him but he PMed me and Lefanis saying that he was a demon all along and now he's saying it openly. But I don't trust Elegant and if he is supporting Penchant then I can't trust Penchant either.

So, VOTE PENCHANT

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Going to vote egamma.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
If Elegant has attacked two of us in the night, it stands to reason his word is HIGHLY suspect.

I'll pray Diablo steals your soul before it burns, Penchant.

VOTE PENCHANT

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
trust your bodyguard's vote maybe?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
My hunch-

Baddies are egamma, Fury, and DK.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
There won't be a lynching tonight....... Highly doubt........ The world don't resolved my way :(

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
It seems to me it's either Penchant or Egamma and i suppose my vote doesn't matter anyway now. But i do believe there might be two seers. So lets just hope i am wrong about Penchant.

Tandaros - Elegant could be just a bodyguard protecting you, since you did not get killed. It seems to me, you and Fury will be suspicious along with Egamma if Penchant does appear to be our 2nd and last seer for the demons.

And by the way guys, there might just be no kill because the angels can only kill us once every two days.

Fury

VOTING COUNT

VOTE EGAMMA (4 votes): Penchant #126, Disturbedyang #131, Elegant #140, Lefanis 142
VOTE PENCHANT(6 votes)  : Stabbity #129, Ketchum #133, egamma #134, DK #137,  Fury #141, Tandaros #143

We'll find out soon enough.

My hunch-

Baddies are egamma, Fury, and DK.

You're not off the hook. I specialize in studying dual good + bad character roles.

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Penchant is telling the truth and we will go for next Egamma for sure. We are loosing our demon folks. This time we lost the seer :( Time to make the first kill. Name is Egamma, the Angel. Then kill Fury  >:(