Author Topic: Rules?  (Read 1897 times)

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Rules?
« Topic Start: November 08, 2012, 01:05:48 PM »
While reading the forum I have come across a few 'rules' that I can not easily find elsewhere. Examples are Strategic Successions, Strategic Capital Moves and Realm Mergers. I do not claim to fully understand these rules. What concerns me is that I can not recall encountering any mention of these rules when I signed up. I can not seem to find mention of these rules in the game or on the wiki. They may be there but they are certainly not easily accessible. From what I have read on the forums, breaking these rules can result in corrective action against a player.

If these rules are real and enforced I would think that, at a minimum, players should be made aware of them in game. Beyond that, players should be able to easily find them. Best of all, in my opinion, the game should be coded in such a way that these rules are not needed. In some cases, I question the need for the ruled - likely due to the fact that I do not understand them and can not find a lot of official info on them.

It may be that i am completely in error on regarding some or all of this. If I am, that is cool. Educate me!