Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96035 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #105: November 30, 2012, 05:52:52 AM »
Egamma - I agree with them unless you are able to explain the CONTENT of the note. You might not thrash your own cabin because you were pissed at not getting the cabin you want, but what about the engineering room?

VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA

Stabbity - where have you been? You do know we need you here for guarding or repairing right? Look at all these mess!

Lefanis - As much as you are the VIP on this flight, we need all the help we can find on board. Please make yourself useful.

Fury

« Reply #106: November 30, 2012, 06:05:02 AM »
OOC:(Do we need to decide what room to put him in?)

VIP Passengers need to be confined to their own cabins. But since it's now sabotaged, it needs to be fully repaired first OR guarded or he won't be confined.

OR, players can start a majority vote to confine him in another location.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: November 30, 2012, 06:12:30 AM »
He nods at Disturbedyangs' words

- Very well, since we have unofficially decided that you're in charge from now on, I'll go and do my business at the Navigation Room. If any of you want to speak with me, I'll be right there. Oh, and for the record, I will also VOTE egamma for being temporally confined until this mess is clarified. Just don't forget to put a guard on his door, hm?

He leaves for the Navigation Room and starts to SCAN THE SPACE.
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: November 30, 2012, 06:34:32 AM »
OOC: Somehow scan the space made me chuckle. :p

Since Egamma's original room was sabotaged and i am somehow being placed in charged, i will continue the vote to confine him in Cabin 11. I am sure he would love that too.

VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA in CABIN 11

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: November 30, 2012, 07:13:00 AM »
Ketchum takes out another burrito. Yes, he does slip in a few burritos like Disturbedyang notices. The Pilot really does have a sharp eye. He on his way to the Medical Bay when he receives order to find Stabbity, the missing Stormtrooper in the lounge.

"Stabbity, where have you been, my fellow Stormtrooper?
Come, I think you need to guard this VIP egamma in Cabin 11.
Do not get drunk again, will ya? We are on duty.
I have work to do, to guard Medical Bay, lest anymore problem occur."

Then Lefanis passes by and appears grumbling.

Ketchum looks at VIP Lefanis and reassures him "Lefanis, you will reach the sector on time. No worry. By the way, what is Rura Penthe? A new system not mapped previously eh?"

Then he waves his hand to Lefanis and his parting word "Gotta go guard Medical Bay. Do help out if you can. Have to confine one VIP egamma as he has not been able to give satisfactory explanation to us. Am wondering could he sabotage his own cabin 9 to throw suspicion off him."

VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA in CABIN 11
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: November 30, 2012, 07:56:21 AM »
As DK approach the Medical Bay, he saw Ketchum near his guard post. DK interrupts Ketchum for a bit as he remembered something and asked Ketchum,

"Ketchum........ I must ask....... Is all the Stormtroopers look the same like you???"

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: November 30, 2012, 08:54:55 AM »
After Ketchum hears DK question, he nods.

"Medical Officer. What do you mean Stormtroopers look the same?
In term of helmet and our equipments, yes. You cant exactly see us smiling without having us removing our helmet. I will be scolded if I ever remove my helmet.
In term of habit, some Stormtroopers have different attitude.

See Stabbity over at the lounge there? He is a drunkard Stormtrooper.
See Tandaros and Elegant? They are well, quiet and curious at times.
See me over here. Well, I am super hungry Stormtrooper."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: November 30, 2012, 09:04:17 AM »
TK-421 shakes his head, and points his blaster at Egamma. He hadn't touched a drop since that incident at the Cantina in Mos Eisley, the locals were shocked to find out that Stormtroopers are, in fact, capable of hitting things with their blasters.

VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA IN CABIN 11
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: November 30, 2012, 09:34:09 AM »
Munching on one after another burrito, Ketchum looks at his guard post.

"DK, do not worry. Nobody will pass here without me notice them.
By the way, I am curious. How is this scanner working on body anatomy?
I doubt we Stormtroopers have anatomy to be analyse with this scanner."

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: November 30, 2012, 09:53:36 AM »
DK replies to Ketchum, "Since you're all clones...... I presume you all have a similar face feature...... You can all take out your helmets and identify the spy........"

Before DK proceeds to the bay, "Think about it......... I will be in the bay if you need me...... I've to prep and recount our medical supplies........" 

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: November 30, 2012, 10:03:28 AM »
Confused at DK and Ketchum's conversation, Disturbedyang walks away and mumbles at himself, "Now where the hell is Elegant?"

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: November 30, 2012, 12:21:08 PM »
By the way, what is Rura Penthe? A new system not mapped previously eh?

It's a penal colony in a time beyond ours, in a galaxy far far away. Trust me, no one escapes.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #117: November 30, 2012, 02:53:29 PM »
UPDATE

Current Voting

VOTE EGAMMA - Penchant #96, Ketchum #97, Lefanis #102, Disturbedyang #105, D'Espana #107
VOTE LEFANIS - Egamma #100

CONFINE EGAMMA in CABIN 11 - Disturbedyang #108, Ketchum #109, Stabbity #112

egamma

« Reply #118: November 30, 2012, 02:56:47 PM »
"So rather than helping me fix my cabin--which I couldn't have sabotaged because I was with the repair team in Engineering--you want me to move to a larger cabin? Why don't you just have someone stand guard, and someone else help me repair my cabin?That way, there will be three of us in the same room and we will all have an alibi."

Fury

« Reply #119: November 30, 2012, 06:08:42 PM »
STAR NIGHT 3 EVENT

VOTE EGAMMA - Penchant #96, Ketchum #97, Lefanis #102, Disturbedyang #105, D'Espana #107
VOTE LEFANIS - Egamma #100

CONFINE EGAMMA in CABIN 11 - Disturbedyang #108, Ketchum #109, Stabbity #112

The note was too incriminating and most on board marched VIP Passenger Egamma to his cabin and told him to stay put. There was a vote to confine him in Passenger Cabin 11 instead but it didn't reach the required majority. However, with Egamma's cabin door lock broken and no one guarding it, the confinement was a joke.

Still, Egamma was determined to repair his cabin and he kept calling for people to come help him but when they found out they had to arrange his colour-coded underwear as well they quietly found something else to do. Nonetheless, he perservered but when he couldn't find his favourite Sith Lord underwear he simply gave up.
ONE crew or TWO VIP Passengers will take TWO days to repair ONE ship's vital component.

So, Egamma took some time to reflect and then it hit him.
Good Post RP (Reply #100)

Meanwhile, Communications Officer Penchant finished repairing all the damage to Engineering and went off. Stormtroopers Elegant and Tandaros were seen guarding the cockpit but as one trooper was only really needed they ended up shoving each other due to insufficient guard space. Stormtrooper Ketchum in the meantime was seen guarding the Medical Bay like Medical Officer DK wanted.

Both Ketchum and Pilot Disturbedyang had earlier found and talked to Stormtrooper Stabbity. No one really knew if he was as drunk as they had claimed. No one also knew exactly what they said to him but Stabbity was later seen pointing his blaster at Egamma. He later disappeared and was found much later in the lounge wearing Egamma's... Sith Lord underwear.

Before anyone could even breathe at the sight of Stabbie in undies, an explosion went off in Communications and Communications Officer Penchant came stumbling out coughing from the smoke and fire. He was the only one who came out. Navigation Officer D'Espana who was scanning the space was the first on the scene as Navigation was just next to Communications. A quick examination shows that this time it wasn't a remote detonation but a live one.

Current Situation

Passenger Cabin 9 - still sabotaged
Communications - sabotaged

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE or ATTACK (location) / (person)
GUARD (location) / (person)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Passenger Cabin 9 and Communications