Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96422 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #120: November 30, 2012, 11:02:29 PM »
The PA system is down due to the communications room being sabotaged so the only way to easily talk to all the crew at once is through the two way radio's that currently only the crew has. Penchant radio's in," The Pilot has not assigned any orders so I will. Stormtroopers should guard the Cockpit, Navigations Room, Medical Bay, and the engineering. I suggest, though you may work it out amongst yourselves, Tandaros guards Cockpit, Elegant guard the Navigations Room, Stabbity guards the Medical Bay, and lastly Ketchum guards the engineering." As Penchant is relaying this he is looking for Lefanis, finds him, and they go to Egamma's sabotaged room where he is trying to repair it alone. Penchant then speaks," Lefanis, I know you are our VIP but we need help around here. If you will I am sure Egamma would appreciate if you help repair his room as no offense to him, but alone he can't do much, and I doubt you could either, as you two are just not used to doing this kind of labor like the regular crew is."
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton