Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96832 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #135: December 01, 2012, 07:24:57 PM »
As Disturbedyang arrives at the Medical bay, he was disgusted by the injury DK suffered. Despite that, he has to maintain composure to give orders to the rest of the crew.

Firstly, anyone that are able to, please help me out at the cockpit as i will be overloaded with tons of work to avoid the asteroids, and an extra pair of eyes will definitely help.

Then, Lefanis and Egamma, both of you should seriously discuss with each other where to repair or what to do. As of now, i felt it is best to repair the Communications as we will definitely need to call to HQ in the case of emergency. Egamma, i am sure you can cope with using the cabin 11 for now, right?

The stormtroopers, i will let all of you to decide by yourself what or who to defend. Posting here will only make the saboteur easier chance of aiming the target that wasn't guarded though it is not easy to defend the right one anyway, so it is all by luck.

On another note, we didn't managed to confine Egamma and havoc has never stopped. Stabbity on the other hand actually openly admitted due to a certain malfunction in his system and admitted he himself threw the mine. But i think Stabbity weird behaviour has certainly caused a lot of trouble including his vote to try to openly kill Egamma this early without any evidence.

Hence, VOTE TO CONFINE STABBITY.

I myself will HEAD TO THE COCKPIT AND TRY TO MANEUVER OUT OF THE ASTEROIDS