Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96424 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #150: December 02, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »
Penchant wakes up after the impact with Asteroid. He paces back and forth in the Starboard Cargo Hold furiously, thinking about what to do. His anger overcomes him and he stops thinking. He shouts, "Let me out of here! This ship is in shambles and we need everyone we can to fix it! I am the only one who really understands the technology in the room so I have no reason to sabotage as it is rather useless to anyone else! There is plenty of reasoning why I wouldn't sabotage communications even if I was a traitor and no evidence other than I, the communications officer, was in the communications room! That's some great evidence right there, especially after Stabbity already admitted to throwing the mine in there.  I was focused on my work, not scanning the room and as for sneaking out, it is pretty easy for the culprit when I just had an explosion happen right in front of me!" Penchant starts banging on the walls while shouting, "Let me out!!!!!!!!!" Penchant stops due to reply and then turns to Stabbity, " I am in here because of you! You caused this!" He then attempts to punch Stabbity in the face but Stabbity blocks it, and subdues Penchant, preventing him from moving until he settles down. Penchant is released and walks away, adding, "I will have my revenge."
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #151: December 02, 2012, 10:30:51 PM »
TK-421 was furious. Luckily he was confined the room containing his possessions. He quickly stripped off the white armor of the rank and file Stormtroopers and donned the armor that he had been issued after his creation aboard the Arc Hammer. He was now wearing the armor of a Dark Trooper MK II, the Emperor's elite stormtroopers. The armor may give away his true nature, but as his CPU had already been compromised he cared little. The Rebel scum knew who he was and he did not onow who they were, though he had suspects in mind. TK-421 was shedding the disguise of a hapless Stormtrooper and donning his true apparel to strike fear into the hearts of his foes. He put up his blaster and fished out his Arc Caster. TK-421 then proceeded to figure how to isolate the sub-routines the Rebel had installed. Perhaps he could even recover the lost data from his memory banks...
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: December 02, 2012, 10:48:54 PM »
In the Medical Bay, a wounded Tandaros writhed about, bluttering nonsensically. The serious wound to his torso leaked a purple substance; maybe blood, maybe something else. The special modifications to his Stormtrooper armor seemed to activate, with a few blue lights blinking and small generators activating.

"AH-27 Protocol recovery system initiated." His babbling stopped and he sat silently for 10 minutes, as the generators hummed away. The purple substance stopped leaking, but he was not moving, and whatever clarity he had was apparently seriously compromised.

A purple light then shone in shoulder-component, and he spoke; "Energy supply limited, systems compromised. AH-27 crack situational analysis complete. Security doubtful."

"TK-421: Datapad decryption incomplete. Secure and decode the datapad through the Imperial database in communicati-zzz-tzzz-"
the babbling started again. "Jellyfish headwound alpha Rebel eg-tzzzzz-
VOTE RELEASE PENCHANT AND STABBITY"

The whirling generators embedded in his armor ceased, and he lay there silent and apparently lifeless, despite the sound of soft breathing and the cool glow of blue lights.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #153: December 02, 2012, 11:31:50 PM »
Penchant hears Tandaros shout his vote. Penchant replies, "No! Stabbity is a traitor, he even admitted it! Release me but keep Stabbity confined at the minimum, otherwise he should be put to death for his betrayal!"
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: December 03, 2012, 12:56:14 AM »
In the Engineering. Ketchum has a headache falling down while guarding it.
"Whoever the pilot, he going get a tongue lashing from me later."

Then his system is having problem checking further as it goes haywire.
"Snowtroopers protocol life system recovery initiated." And it stops talking while its system recovery is ongoing.

VOTE RELEASE PENCHANT AND STABBITY
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #155: December 03, 2012, 02:26:39 AM »
TK-421 after doing what he could to isolate and contain the rogue sub-routines proceeded to hook up an energy cell from his now abandoned blaster to the door. If necessary he intended to attempt to overload the door controla. But, he never did rule out the simplest solution, and simply decided to press the open button.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #156: December 03, 2012, 03:27:50 AM »
Things has been in distress over the continuous exploit by the Rebels and there was nothing to do for DK, whom is lying down on the bed in the Medical Bay. DK just remains there, lifelessly, alive but lifelessly. There's nothing he can do other than to wait for someone to heal him or he heal himself.

Can he survive another day? Can he eventually seize the day? What is lurking in the shadows? What are the Rebels up to and what's their next move? Can a Stormtrooper not steal someone else's underwear? Why is Atari's game so hard? Stay tune for more,
Sabotage I : CEC Imperial Spelendour!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 03:30:17 AM by DK »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #157: December 03, 2012, 04:47:12 AM »
OOC:( For mini games, if possible, could you avoid flash games? I do most my Internet browsing on a mobile device that doesn't support flash so you can see why I wouldn't like flash. Otherwise it was a good game choice.)
― G.K. Chesterton

Fury

« Reply #158: December 03, 2012, 06:08:33 AM »
Things has been in distress over the continuous exploit by the Rebels and there was nothing to do for DK, whom is lying down on the bed in the Medical Bay. DK just remains there, lifelessly, alive but lifelessly. There's nothing he can do other than to wait for someone to heal him or he heal himself.

Can he survive another day? Can he eventually seize the day? What is lurking in the shadows? What are the Rebels up to and what's their next move? Can a Stormtrooper not steal someone else's underwear? Why is Atari's game so hard? Stay tune for more,
Sabotage I : CEC Imperial Spelendour!
Yes, Yes! YES!  ;D

Fury

« Reply #159: December 03, 2012, 06:10:33 AM »
OOC:( For mini games, if possible, could you avoid flash games? I do most my Internet browsing on a mobile device that doesn't support flash so you can see why I wouldn't like flash. Otherwise it was a good game choice.)

Couldn't find a non flash game for asteroids but I'll see if there's something suitable for the next one. It also needs a way to register your score or progress online so we can check and you can't just say you succeeded. ;)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #160: December 03, 2012, 06:14:52 AM »

Couldn't find a non flash game for asteroids but I'll see if there's something suitable for the next one. It also needs a way to register your score or progress online so we can check and you can't just say you succeeded. ;)

If everyone knows how to and can take screenshots, you can have a score requirement and we just take a screenshot when we finish of the score.
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #161: December 03, 2012, 06:27:28 AM »
If everyone knows how to and can take screenshots, you can have a score requirement and we just take a screenshot when we finish of the score.

I think that would be the best, maybe start up a thread as a tutorial on the screenshot. Otherwise, top 100 for that is really a little crazy. Haha.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #162: December 03, 2012, 06:55:28 AM »
"Emergency life support system in progress. Damage assessment to snowtrooper body in progress."

Ketchum the Stormtrooper who had been known as Snowtrooper on Hoth system fighting those Rebel scums, is still on the ground. Its systems still assessing the damage incurred by its body.

Ignoring his own pain, Ketchum tries to talk in incomprehensive words "Down... At Engineering... Stormtrooper system reboot... Damage to some vital Stormtrooper components. Will try to help guar.................."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

« Reply #163: December 03, 2012, 09:03:30 AM »
Screenshots can be faked ;) so I didn't go for it. Not to say that we're going to cheat but at least we can rule it out.

Also, releasing everyone in one go is overbalanced. So one person can be released but only 'functional' votes will count.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #164: December 03, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »
Disturbedyang got awaken by all the moaning of the androids, the injured and those being confined. Seems like he has to take command once again as everyone else seems unsure of what to do next. Guys, I believe we need to put our priorities right now. Lets heal DK for now as he will in turn help in healing both the stormtroopers who are valuable in protecting DK and the rest. There are only 5 of us here hence i will VOTE TO RELEASE PENCHANT. I still do not trust Stabbity and i would like to listen to why Penchant suspects him that much. And we can only release one at a time anyway, so we will see what happens next.

As usual we need all the help we can get, and Lefanis and Egamma, please collaborate on a single task. I will HEAL DK as all the others have yet to do anything yet.