Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96767 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #150: December 02, 2012, 08:36:41 PM »
Penchant wakes up after the impact with Asteroid. He paces back and forth in the Starboard Cargo Hold furiously, thinking about what to do. His anger overcomes him and he stops thinking. He shouts, "Let me out of here! This ship is in shambles and we need everyone we can to fix it! I am the only one who really understands the technology in the room so I have no reason to sabotage as it is rather useless to anyone else! There is plenty of reasoning why I wouldn't sabotage communications even if I was a traitor and no evidence other than I, the communications officer, was in the communications room! That's some great evidence right there, especially after Stabbity already admitted to throwing the mine in there.  I was focused on my work, not scanning the room and as for sneaking out, it is pretty easy for the culprit when I just had an explosion happen right in front of me!" Penchant starts banging on the walls while shouting, "Let me out!!!!!!!!!" Penchant stops due to reply and then turns to Stabbity, " I am in here because of you! You caused this!" He then attempts to punch Stabbity in the face but Stabbity blocks it, and subdues Penchant, preventing him from moving until he settles down. Penchant is released and walks away, adding, "I will have my revenge."
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton