Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96835 times)

Fury

Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #165: December 03, 2012, 06:34:32 PM »
STAR NIGHT 6 EVENT

MAJORITY VOTE TO RELEASE PENCHANT - Disturbedyang #164, D'Espana #169, egamma #170, Lefanis #172 (invalid)
VOTE TO CONFINE EGAMMA (failed) - D'Espana #169
VOTE TO CONFINE DISTURBEDYANG (failed) - Lefanis #171 (invalid)

After a convincing explanation, Communications Officer Penchant is released and resumes his duties.

Good Post RP (Reply #151)

As he watched Penchant being released, Stormtrooper Stabbity has a decision to make. Will he concentrate on isolating the sub-routines someone had installed in him or will he test the Starboard Cargo Bay doors to see if they remembered to re-lock it?

3rd Character RP by GM

Navigation Officer D'Espana scans the space and discovers a huge wreck. With Engineering still damaged, the CEC Imperial Splendour will take 24 hours to recharge before moving on again. This gives enough time for D'Espana to take a space walk and enter the wreck to look for spare parts for repairs. If his mission is successful, Communications will be fully repaired.

ENTER WRECK HERE! (non flash ;))

Tell me what happens at the end (you have until next deadline)

BAD RP HERE! (Reply #156)

Medical Officer DK who was in the Medical Bay - had a nightmare. The song Call Me Maybe kept repeating itself over and over again until he thought "This is crazy!" All attempts to heal him did not work today. Also, people forgot to clean up the "DK must die!" graffitti. AND, a bug in the software skipped putting him into automatic stasis.

Pilot Disturbedyang and VIP Passenger Egamma said they would heal DK but Disturbedyang just stood by and gave... medical advice to... no one because Egamma really went to work on repairing Engineering with VIP Passenger Lefanis who had actually earlier came to work on healing DK but changed to work on repairing Engineering. While alone in the Medical Bay, Disturbedyang noticed that Stormtrooper Ketchum - who was healing in Medical Bay - had paint around his fingers that matched the colours of the graffiti on Passenger Cabin 9. Meanwhile, Stormtrooper Elegant had not been seen in a while and there was talk going on that he had a grudge against DK but no one seemed to know who started the rumour.

Current Situation

Passenger Cabin 9 - still sabotaged
Communications - still sabotaged
Engineering - repairing (1 day remaining)

Medical Officer DK - healing (still 2 days remaining)
Stormtrooper Tandaros - healing stasis (3 days remaining)
Stormtrooper Ketchum - healing stasis (3 days remaining)
(can't vote but can moan partly incoherently)

Stormtrooper Stabbity - confined
(can't vote but can shout from confinement)

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE or ATTACK (location) / (person)
GUARD (location) / (person)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Passenger Cabin 9, Communications, & Engineering
HEAL - Medical Officer DK, Stormtroopers Tandaros & Ketchum

USE Personal RP - for small advantage not covered by game mechanics