Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96853 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #165: December 04, 2012, 12:01:39 AM »
That's the most ridiculous accusation. First, i would like to know why my healing didn't work?? And i didn't know i can repair and heal until like the last turn or so. You can scan my current words.

Mind you guys, i was the one initiated the release of Penchant. And then suggested what to do all these while. Don't you think i would had kept Penchant confined as no one accused me last night anyway and take over the ship tonight after an attack? Are you finally tired of me keeping things organized and letting the rest know what is happening, Egamma?

You have always been suspicious, and this seems like a frustration vote. I think Egamma is the imperial traitor that have been framing everyone else. And you sort of did it on yourself first so that nobody will suspect you are one right? And there is no attack tonight with Stabbity being confined. So lets see what happens when Egamma is confined. Ketchum was still being framed when Egamma is still out here. I was also the one that initiated the confine of Stabbity.

VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA