Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96536 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #195: December 05, 2012, 03:54:40 AM »
As Disturbedyang and Egamma were quarreling, Disturbedyang got stunned at the ray of lights Penchant brought in together with a huge robot. He looks in awe. And then he turned towards the robot. So what good does it make that we can identify the androids? We already sort of know half of it here already...

And then he goes back to healing DK, and to find out that he is already being patched up nicely by the computers without having to do anything. He shrugged and walk off. Then he turns to the repairing section and saw Egamma was repairing it alone. He said, "You see what i mean now? Lefanis has all the time to try to convince you to throw me out the airlock but do not have time to fix the Engineering." Egamma then starts to look more into his repair and found that Lefanis was indeed pretending to be repairing all these while.

Lefanis have been voting me out of nowhere as if trying to take opportunity to get me killed eventhough he doesn't have any solid proof. As someone that is on the good side, would you risk having less people on board that can help out or would you at most go for confinement until you are really sure to get rid of that person?

So i will VOTE TO CONFINE LEFANIS.